Hubby is unimpressed with the cuteness that is baby Yoda

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Dec 1, 2019.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Lol I really don't need more TV of any kind - I remember watching some of Brain Games on Netflix w/ the kids a year or 2 back (around their MythBusters phase), apart from the Gummy Bears theme song about bouncing everywhere & the juice they were always raving about, I don't remember especially loving that show (I did have a boxed set of Ducktales videos that was probably worn out or close to) - have they redone it (like they did when Inspector Gadget & the Ninja Turtles & Smurfs came back all CGI) or is it olden days 'square' format & crackly with the bunny ears antenna snow going thru it? (y'know, authentic lol)

bestcee likes this.
  2. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I don't have kids, I never wanted them (I know this is not common, but hey can't help it) but my ovaries are going into overdrive seeing Baby Yoda. What is wrong with me? Even my boyfriend is impressed and it reminded him of the Mogwai from Gremlins. Love the Mandalorian in general, but Baby Yoda steals EVERY scene he's in!
    [​IMG]

bestcee likes this.
  3. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

Although I have seen all the Star Wars movies, I'm not that into it.....however, I will always watch the Mandalorian just to see Baby Yoda! I love him.

4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@bellbird both. DuckTales is on there in square format and the new adventures of DuckTales that came out last year I think? And darkwing duck is there too in case you want to get dangerous.....

bellbird likes this.
  5. lealawson

lealawson Well-Known Member

I'm only watching Mandalorian for baby Yoda...oh, and because my hubby wants to watch it. Lol!!

bestcee likes this.