feeling overwhelmed... give me some help! Fast scrapping time!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Frumpje, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

When I have a vacation to scrap or just want to crank out a lot of pages quickly, I love these templates by Valorie Wibbens. I just did a weekend trip with four pages and minimal elements and had these four pages done in just over an hour. I leave one spot open for journaling on each page and move on to the next:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Karen

I also love these for the same reason:
    (lots of photo spots and minimal paper choice to make and only a couple elements per page!)

[​IMG]

A couple pages using them:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Frumpje likes this.
  3. Karen

I also do the same thing the Justine mentioned above @bellbird , I make a folder (in Windows) for each page I want to create (or for each event), Then I copy all the pictures I want to use in that folder. That saves me hunting for just the good photos when I actually have time to scrap. Then I copy a preview of the kit and template I want to use in there too. I've even started making shortcuts to the kit and template in that folder so I can just double click on the shortcut and it'll open the folder that contains the kit or template too!

I only do this when I have a scrappy weekend away with friends so that I can be as productive as possible then.

bellbird likes this.
  4. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

Your examples look a lot like my pages! So guess I'm on the right pad! :D

bellbird and Karen like this.
  5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

@Frumpje @Angela Toucan

If you ever want to do this, I am up for it!!!! We just need to set day and time!

Angela Toucan likes this.
  6. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

When I need to scrap fast I pic out my photos and place them in templates. Then I go back and add elements/paper/etc... Then I'll add journaling. For some reason doing it in chunks like that makes it go quicker for me.

HavaDrPepper likes this.
  7. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

Wonderful advise and ideas everyone!

8. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

This is nice, but that is not really what I want... Lot's of pictures from everyday. I'm most happy if kids see the everyday life and not only the 'highlights', so in this case, I would really do all the concerts on his own. (For the photo-album I mean! If I scrap about 'stuff', this would be something I would do, for sure!!!!)
    I mostly use PL-templates, because they just meet my needs best and they look clean. And inbetween I use other templates, a lot I made for challenges of MOC. I kind of love the mix-match because I'm so chaotic, it represents me a bit. :-)

Angela Toucan likes this.
  9. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

This is why I've always been attracted to your templates @Scrapping with Liz. So easy to plop the photos in, add a few elements, journaling and then you are done!

Frumpje and Scrapping with Liz like this.