I Need A Hand

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by blueberries, Oct 25, 2019.

1. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

Yes, always a go-to for the feet - half a tub and my thickest socks, and in the morning they're like brand new.

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. corsicar

corsicar Dinner tonight? Something chocolate I'm sure!

My mom gave me Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream when I was having trouble with dry skin. It worked super well. Sometimes I'll use my baby's Aquaphor but it's a little greasy for my hands.

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. blueberries

Awesome - another one that's inexpensive and easily available. Will def give it a try - and their lip balm looks promising as well. Thanks so much for the tip.

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

I use Curel ... either Fragrance Free or Ultra Healing depending on what's on the shelves when I need to buy another bottle. I also like their "Itch Defense" variety when my skin is dry and itchy.

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. blueberries

Ooh, they have an after shower lotion that looks good too - I have both on the list try. Many thanks for the tip.

6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm late to the thread, but I swear by Eucerin Skin Calming Lotion. I actually get generic (usually at Target) because it's a little cheaper.

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

ohhhhh I LOOOOVE this one!!!!!!!! didn't try for hands, but their body lotion is amazing, plus in here we get them at Pound Land (like dollar store?) w3hich means that you would pay less than half price in other shops....they not always stock them so I have gone for other stuff, but always when they have it, we get it!!!

Maureen.... my doctor and the district nurses make me use valine daily for my feet and legs..... because I am bed bound 85% of my time (and I am 61 LOL) my skin is drying to the point of itching that becomes a problem.... so I have been using it, not every day, but it really does work for dry skin.... not sure about the hands though? not too sure how much of it my hands will dry quickly in order not to be sticky....but yes, vaseline is awesome!!!!

oh I'm gonna try this!!!!!

I LOVE ALL Neutrogena products...our problem here is they are expensive but amazing quality ... few years ago, I had really bad downdraft, no shampoo would sort it until I used the Neutrogena!!!

I never heard the brand...but I am in the UK (plus these days rarely go out!!!) but the Itch defines is something I desperately need!!! I'm gonna have a look around, maybe Amazon sells it?
    Because of the being most of the time bed bound, plus very serious medication, the itching sometimes drives me insane!!!!!

Brenda, I wish sending things outside England wasn't so expensive.... because we have a store called Marks & Spencer here that has the most amazing hand cream..... I use for my upper body something called E45, which my doctor prescribes (means is free) for the feet & lower legs the vaseline but with Sarita we get for hands and carry it as a live saver when traveling 14 hours in a plane, the M&S and is amazing!!!! hope you found something that works!!!!

amandac and blueberries like this.