Fav Halloween Candy | pad patter 10.22.19

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Oct 22, 2019.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

It's almost Halloween and that means the stores are flooded with CANDY! I think I gained 10 pounds just walking by the HUGE candy display the other day... LOL

[​IMG]

Reeses, Twix, Milky Way and Snickers are our family's FAVS. I bought everyone a bag of their FAVs and I still had to go back for more because our youngest DD snuck into the BIG bag of Reese's pumpkins I bought for the trick or treaters. It was half gone! I've since found a better hiding place and I just let her have the bag she already opened.

What are your FAVS?

umyesh likes this.
  2. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

My fav is candy corn and tootsie rolls. I can eat my weight in candy corn!!! lol

keepscrappin likes this.
  3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hershey's milk chocolate minis or Mounds minis. YUM!

keepscrappin likes this.
  4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I can't eat candy anymore, but we usually go with those big bags of Hershey's multi mini candies.

keepscrappin likes this.
  5. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Since I'm an avid candy lover it's my job to comment on this post haha my LEAST FAV is candy corn. My FAV fruity candy is Haribo grapefruit with peaches in close second. I found a Haribo Halloween mix this year which I'll keep just for us because we all love Haribo. My FAV chocolate candy is Mounds with Twix in close second. I like to hand out Dum Dums for Halloween so toddlers and babies get to eat some candy. I just bought a bunch of different bags of candy and made sure my kids know they can only eat the candy once I open the bags because I don't want to run out before Halloween!

keepscrappin likes this.
  6. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

I like Butterfinger candy bars but I don’t buy them any more because I would eat the whole bag myself. DH likes Milky Way and Peppermint Patties so we get those in case we have leftovers.

keepscrappin likes this.
  7. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Mounds or Almond Joy. :-)

keepscrappin likes this.
  8. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Snickers! and more snickers! But if they came in small bars I'd eat the whole bag of Heath bars. omg omg...

But anyone can have my candy corn. Even DH won't eat it so it hasn't been in our house for about a decade.

keepscrappin likes this.
  9. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Anything with chocolate and peanuts, but I like Smarties too (the USA version). I am not eating sweets right now, so I am resisting opening the bag'o candy.

keepscrappin likes this.
  10. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I'm not a super big candy eater and can't do more than a piece at a time, but I do like the occasional Butterfinger, Mounds, or Milky Way. I also really like Hershey's Special Dark!

keepscrappin likes this.
  11. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Reese's PB Cups, Snickers, Take Five, Butterfinger, PayDay, Oh Henry, Mounds - oh, so many favorite candies!

keepscrappin likes this.
  12. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I love anything with peanut butter and chocolate.

But I've also been loving sour patch kids recently.

keepscrappin likes this.
  13. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I was always a candy corn and candy pumpkins eater at Halloween time. One year I took a tub of each to a 4 day scrapping retreat. Had to make a Wal-Mart run and buy more! My favorite though are PB Cups and PB M&M's but those are available all year long.

keepscrappin likes this.
  14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I love really any candy... so that's a problem. But I really love almond snickers best and twix is probably my next favorite and dark milky ways. Yummy! And now I want some candy. Lol!

keepscrappin likes this.