Back and overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AmaG, Oct 4, 2019.

1. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Amy, welcome back! This is a fun and wonderful weekend to get started again.

2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Big welcome back to you Ama ... one day at a time! :)
    Just enjoy the process.

3. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

Thanks for all the replies and support. I think I’ll start by going through all the goodies on my computer. Seems to always put me in a digiscrap mood. Then SHOP! LOL

bellbird likes this.
  4. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Welcome back! I've never taken a long break. But I'm thinking photoshop might be liking riding a bicycle...hopefully it's something that you haven't forgotten how to do and the different skills will come back easily.

5. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Welcome back, it is good to see you.

6. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

oh my dear girl!!!!!!!! SO SOOOOOOOOOO very happy to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!!! have wondered many times where were you!!! I know many people who have taken longer breaks than yours and come back with even more amazing talent than before... I have taken many breaks (actually I have been the past 7 months in and out, wasn't here all the way in September, never stayed away x a year though, but I am sure you will be shining with us again!!!!
    So very happy to have you back!!!!!!

here is a kiss from Bart to welcome you again!!!!
    [​IMG]

7. MrsPeel

Hey Court.... could you find me3 one for my almost 24 y o kid? Sarita is driving me insane
    !!!!
    :hairpol

:giggle

love you!!!
    (you too @AmaG !!!)

bestcee likes this.
  8. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

:dance:giggle
    OHhh… you are going to laugh, but the minute I read this I thought ;" I dont have to do them either " the relief of it ! It had become such a habit of trying to finish the challenges, it ended up an added stress layer instead of a pleasure. Thank you !

michelepixels likes this.
  9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

If it's meant to be , it will be & you're here now so go with it & see where it takes you. And yep let the inbox go for now but welcome back :)

10. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Drop her off at a nursing home and tell her you'll be back in 3 hours. :agree:giggle

She can entertain them, and you know she can't get into too much trouble there!

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. Roxana

Roxana Bananas for radishes

Welcome back! I took at one point a 3 years break from scrapbooking. I wasn't in any community at that time, but still... When I started again, I was more determined, I realize that I have a lot to learn and catch up, and I couldn't let it go any more.

12. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Welcome back!! What a great time to come back there's so many inspirational events going on right now.

13. MrsPeel

I LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bestcee likes this.
  14. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Welcome back Ama! I can't say I've ever taken a 'looong' break but there have been times that I've taken a month or two off just to do other things. Coming back has always been more exciting to me...like Ohhh! I forgot how much fun this is! For me the challenges give me a quick way to get pages done cause as a grandmother of teenagers or older grands, I can sometimes us their photos or even scan and do a page of my own children (40ish and 50ish!) as children. Fortunately or not, I don't have anywhere near the # of photos people (including me) have now. Do What Makes You HAPPY! and delete all those alerts. Just sayin...

15. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I really haven't taken a long break from scrapping, but I have had lulls for a few months at a time on occasion. I have the opposite problem, I'm a little too caught up (after a long weekend of scraping with a friend a few weekends ago) and then the designers come out with new goodies this weekend and I don't have pictures to scrap! I know... you can smack me just like my friend does when I complain about being caught up. I'm definitely not saying this to brag... I'm saying this to comfort you and say that it's actually quite awesome to have LOTS of options to scrap. When stuff is on sale like this weekend or on Wednesdays for 50% off... you can look through what you want to scrap with and see if you have pictures to use with a sale kit you like! I'd call that a win! :) Just make a list of the things you'd like to scrap and dive in! Don't let it overwhelm you and count each page done as a big ole checkmark on the list! :agree

AND... I'm really glad to see you back here! :)

16. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

Scrapped my first page since 2017! It took a little to recall some stuff but it came back :)

Karen and bonnenuit like this.
  17. Coreen

Coreen Active Member

i think i got the kiss!?

18. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

woo-hoo!!!