NBK-Design’s Vertical Limit Challenge from 16 - 29 September 2019

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by Danesa, Sep 16, 2019.

1. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

@Oldenmeade ...No Problem...I Will Get On Creating Another Layout...Totally NBK Products...Thanks For Liking My Layout Though...I Really Love This Layout The Way It Turned Out & The Way It Was Originally Created...So Another Layout Will Be In Order...:yup

NBK-Design and Oldenmeade like this.
  2. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hey There Everyone!...Getting In Under The Wire On This Challenge...Sorry About Messing Up On My Earlier Layout...Now I Could Have Redone That One & Replaced The Giraffe & Elephant Elements With Real Extractions...But I Decided Instead To Press Forward & Start Fresh...So I'm Also Switching Gears A Little Bit...My Last Layout Posted In My Gallery Was A Really Really Personal One About A Really Difficult Time In My Life...So This Layout Is All About Positivity...Living Life To The Fullest...Dreaming Your Dreams Out Loud!!!...Literally...My Layout Is Called Sky's The Limit...From The Gorgeous Blue Sky...To The Hot Air Balloon...To The Long Vertical Photo...To The Long Stemmed Drink(To Celebrate Life...)...The Long Vertical Frame...The Upward Facing Brightly Colored Paper Clips...To The Loopalooza That Draws Your Eye Up...This Vertical Layout Is All About Fulfilling Your Dreams...And Going Out & Living Life With Adventure & Positivity In Mind...

*For My Sky's The Limit Layout-I Used:

*Art Crush No.18/Art Crush No.17 & Live Wild & Free-NBK Design

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Oldenmeade and NBK-Design like this.
  3. Widder51

Widder51 Active Member

4. GodBlessAmerica

GodBlessAmerica Active Member

Can it be made with your part of a blog hop kit? Unable to purchase a kit now as my husbands CA treatment are costing so much.

5. NBK-Design

NBK-Design Designer

Sure you can. And a speedy recovery for your hubby

Nicole | NBK-Design

6. GodBlessAmerica

GodBlessAmerica Active Member

7. Oldenmeade

Oldenmeade Well-Known Member

This challenge is now closed. Thank you for all the brilliant and beautiful layouts, ladies. I'll post the winner in a separate thread shortly.