Injuries | Pad Patter 9.15

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Sep 15, 2019.

1. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I just remembered another that my husband would say is the dumbest way haha I was running backwards, tripped, threw my arms back to catch myself, and sprained my dominant wrist. He will never let me live it down. Also, all three of these injuries were while playing basketball. It's probably good I don't play any more haha

IntenseMagic likes this.
  2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I have to say that I feel very at home with y'all. LOL #graceandspazunited

IntenseMagic likes this.
  3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Oh no!! That had to be painful!! And yeah, I trip over god knows what all the time...or nothing at all :giggle

Ohhhh I'm sorry, but that did make me giggle just a little. But I'm sure there weren't many giggles at the time.

Oh goodness!! You have had your share of injuries! I feel ya on the bruising thing. I am always bruised and couldn't tell ya where half of them come from lol.

Yep, I'm usually covered in those bruises and most of the time have no idea where they came from!
    Glad the camera lens was ok, but bless your heart...omgosh, I'm glad you were able to laugh and calm Bailey's fears. Too funny that the people backed away. My family has the same reaction when I tell them my stories :giggle

I think you need to stop getting in fights with benches! :giggle

Yep, I think if I were you I'd stay away from basketball :giggle

:compcoffee

gonewiththewind, Karen and umyesh like this.
  4. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

BTW....this is why I don't ski LOL

Accident prone and skiing don't go well together :)

Karen, IntenseMagic and umyesh like this.
  5. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I’m clumsy too. I walked straight into a step and fell flat on my face not realizing there was a step on the sidewalk going into the church. I was laying there in a dress and all sprawled out for everyone to see.

I’ve also hit my head getting into the passenger side of the car several times. I”ve also hit my head on the overhead compartment getting into my seat on the airplane more than once. I’m short so you wouldn’t think I’d have that problem but I do.

I’m always running into things. Stubbing my toes or hitting my knees. I end up with all kinds of random bruising that I can’t remember where I got them from. You’d think I was an MMA fighter or something with all the bruises I get. I’m such a ditz!