PRD August Blog Challenge | Wordart freebie & chance to win $10!!!!

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by Rikki, Aug 16, 2019.

1. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

2. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Hey girls, you have another week to accept the challenge and enter the drwaing to win a $10 coupon to Mirjam's store or (and this is for all other participants) a coupon for 25% off. Nothing to lose, right?
    Show us your pages and show off your car!

3. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Thanks for the fun word art!

4. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hey There Everyone...I Totally Spaced Again...I Thought Today Was The Deadline For This Challenge...Oh! Well...I Never Win Anyway...Ha! Ha! Ha!...Either Way...I Never Leave Anything Unfinished...So I'm Gonna Post It Anyway...

*I Feel A Car Isn't Just A Car...It Is A "Magical Making Memory" Machine...Yes!...It Is An Object...But More Like...A Kind Of Time Machine Of Our Own Lives...We Can All Relate To This I Think...Many Magical Memories Of Happy Times,Sad Times,Funny Times,Goofy Times,Exhausting Times,Times Of Reflection,Times Of Peace,Times To Get Away,Times To Relax,Times Filled With Life's Precious Memories & So Much More...Can You Say "Road Trip?"...Mixed Tape Memories?...So Many Of My Special Car Memories Revolve Around Music...In It's Various Forms...Totally Cool Indeed!...When I'm In The Car...I Control The Music...Always(True Story)...Ha! Ha! Ha!...So In Summary...That's What My Layout Is All About...Magical Moments & Memories...As Related To Our Own Special Car/Vehicle(s)...

*For My Going Places:Moments In Time Layout-I Used:

*Moments In Time/Beautiful Day/Our Life/In The Garden/Authentic/Treasured/Blue Skies/Homebody/Of Hopes,Wishes & Dreams-All By Pink Reptile Designs

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019