Purchased a kit I already had

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by NancyP, Aug 7, 2019.

1. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Hi everyone. Yeah, its been awhile! Anyway, not sure if this is where I should post this but didn't see where else to go. Just a question. Does the store no longer give you a warning that you have already purchased the item you just put in your basket? I figured I had better start using my $20 gift certificate so went to check out the 50% items for today. I purchased Olivia and when I checked my file for Rebecca, I realized I had already purchased it in the past. Kind of a bummer!! :duh- Hope everyone is doing well. Maybe one of these days I will get back into scrapbooking.

2. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Is it possible that you bought a bundle before and just the kit now? Tagging Laura and Nancy so they can help you out! @lmccandless @NancyBeck

cfile likes this.
  3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Glad to see you back, Nancy! I've missed you. Heather is probably right - it must have been in a "bundle" at some time. That is a bummer, though.

4. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I run into this too when there are bundles. The bundles go away and you don't see them anymore so you can't check to make sure you didn't buy the bundle or the kit or the individual items. Sometimes it stresses me out, lol.

5. NancyP

It's no big deal since it wasn't that much, and I never thought of the bundle thingy. But, hay, coming on here and seeing you all has sparked a fire in me that I haven't felt in a long time!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! I have rrreealllyyyy missed you all!!! :heartslub

Karen, Dalis, bestcee and 4 others like this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@NancyP I'm sure they'll take care of you on this - and it's so good to see you here! :yippee

7. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

you've been missed - hope you stay and play a bit!

8. NancyP

Well, I'll be honest with ya all; I am eyeing Mrs. Peels Art Journal challenges and also those 30 minute one week challenges!! I just hope I remember how to use PSE!!! Honestly haven't touched it since the beginning of February!:blush

jenn mccabe likes this.
  9. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Nice to see you @NancyP !

If something is BYOC, I like to check my stash because I often buy a bundle that isn't in the regular store for BYOC. I don't think Olivia is, but just in case you have my problem.

10. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

@NancyP--Hi Nancy--I've missed you! Is it possible that you bought Rebecca McMeen's Olivia kit at another store? I checked my stash and I purchased the kit in November 2013 when Rebecca was at another store.

cfile likes this.
  11. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

:peekin. Hi you, missed you. Stay a while.. @NancyP

12. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

You know you will have a relaxing time doing the challenges. So happy to see you back.

13. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Perhaps it was a purchase from another store, like others have said. With SOSN, I try to check my stash (or my Excel Kits spreadsheet). Glad to see you around!

14. NancyP

So great to hear from all of you!! Makes me realize how much I have missed you.

bestcee likes this.