Just Jaimee Storyteller Subscription Question

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bbachand, Jul 15, 2019.

1. bbachand

bbachand Well-Known Member

I have the regular Just Jaimee Storyteller subscription and I thought it included 35% off add-ons and past storytellers. How is this applied at check out? When I put an add-on in my cart, it shows full price. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

um i know i've had the subscription in the past but i can't remember so i went to the shop to try to find out -
    the FAQ graphic says normal Subscriptions do get 35% off add-ons but not how it is applied - just checking, but are you signed in/logged in to the shop before you check your cart?
    [​IMG]

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Does the 35% show up on some stuff, but not others? It could be that just the item you tried wasn't coded properly? If that's the case you could contact customer service, or Jaimee directly. :)

4. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Becky - I had that happen to me, and it was because my subscription had expired, and I didn’t realize it.

You can check that by logging into your account and then selecting My Account and then Account Details. Scroll to the bottom, and you’ll see a box with all of your subscriptions listed, including expiration dates.

If your subscription is expired, you can renew it and then come back to your cart. It should reflect the discount (may need to reload your cart).

If your subscription is active, refresh your cart. That sometimes helps. If it still doesn’t work, add a post in the Help Forum and tag Nancy Beck. @bbachand

5. bbachand

bbachand Well-Known Member

Thanks @bellbird, @Karen and @londoncuppa. I did double check my subscription and I'm still good there. I did a little experimenting by putting different add-ons in my cart and most worked but some did not. I was originally thinking that maybe the monthly mini-kits were excluded from the 35% discount but some work and some don't some I'm not sure what's going on. In the future when I make a purchase and the discount doesn't apply, I'll follow up with Nancy Beck. Thanks for all your help.

Karen likes this.
  6. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

You’re very welcome. The only other thing I can think of is that if a few of the items are bundled together, there usually isn’t an additional discount that comes off since they are already discounted. @bbachand