Wizards Unite

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Kate, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

Is anyone else playing the new Harry Potter Wizards Unite game? I am obsessed with it! I've played it every day since I downloaded it. My poor family are fed up of hearing about it, and even more fed up of me stopping suddenly in the middle of the road trying to catch something :giggle

If anyone else is playing and wants to be my friend (!!) here's my code:

wizards unite code.png

Ga_L, Ferdy and cfile like this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Looks like fun and so glad you are enjoying Kate :)

Kate likes this.
  3. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

I wish I could play here too! but unfortunately I'm afraid of having my phone stoled while I'm playing, this happened a lot around here with pokemon Go...=/

cfile likes this.
  4. mom2jackaia

mom2jackaia I wish more people were fluent in silence

I sent you a friend request. My daughter and I love all things Harry Potter!!

My username is Goingbatty07 and my friend code is 9277 9859 6261 if anyone else wants to add me :)

Kate likes this.
  5. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I tried it and found hagrid trapped in my living room but I don't get out much so I just kinda gave up.

Kate likes this.
  6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I've played a little. I am admittedly not a Harry Potter fan, but the game is kind of fun. I've only played at home haha. At some point I ran out of spell energy and haven't figured out how to get more without spending money lol. I forget to turn it on when I'm out and about.

Kate likes this.
  7. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I had never heard of the game! I'll have to check it out. DD is a huge Harry Potter fan too, so perhaps we'd like to play together (can you play in pairs like that?).

Kate likes this.
  8. Kate

Oh no! It's based on the same idea / game play as Pokemon Go so you do need your phone in your hand quite a bit.

Ferdy likes this.
  9. Kate

@mom2jackaia and @IntenseMagic - thanks for the friends requests!

You can battle together in fortresses, but otherwise you play on your own. It's very similar to Pokemon Go, but with a HP theme! My daughter and I have been playing together a bit, you can catch the same foundables if you are in the same place but can only team up together in a fortress battle. I hope that makes sense!

Tree City likes this.
  10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh no! That's so stinky! Boo to the thieves!

Ferdy likes this.
  11. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

So I play pokemon Go hardcore. Like crazy every single day. I started playing WU, but I always run out of energy. And when I am out spinning stops for go, I always forget to turn on WU to get more energy. And then I get home and somthing pops up on WU, and I can't get it because GASP no energy! It really is a viscous cycle. I was even out eating today and the place had a pokemon stop, so I could have been storing enrgy the entiring time but I forgot. I will send you a request. Maybe one day I will remember, lol

Kate likes this.
  12. Kate

I never really got into Pokemon Go, I think because I was never that into pokemon and not very invested in what I caught. But I am obsessed with WU! I have heard other hardcore pokemon go players say there's not enough energy in WU, and that it doesn't restore.

13. Ferdy

my city is not very dangerous, but telephones are a thing they want to stole from people, it's easy to sell and get money for drugs or whatever....

and I understand that you need to get energy for the game on specific places outside...so...unfortunately I won't play! :hug

14. Ripal

Ripal New Member

I already have you on my friends list, but if anyone else wants to add me, my code is: 2583 8135 0302.

Kate likes this.
  15. Neverland Scraps

Neverland Scraps Always trust, never doubt

We've been so busy moving, I've never even heard of this. Sounds like a fun game!

Kate likes this.
  16. Kate

You get energy from "inns" which in my town are usually pubs, restaurants and cafes, sometimes historic landmarks or places such train stations etc. I'm not sure how comfortable you would be using your phone in a cafe / bar etc though. I sat in a cafe this weekend with my daughter stocking up on spell energy and enjoying a donut! :D

Ferdy likes this.
  17. Ferdy

well @Kate , now you really made me curious...maybe I can download and see how it is in my city? I'd have the perfect excuse to visit some cafes!! lol

Kate likes this.
  18. Kate

:D :D :D
    There are certain parts of the game that you have to move around for, but you can certainly stock up on energy and catch a few things while visiting the cafes!