unspoken rules | pad patter 6.11.19

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Jun 11, 2019.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Mom having a spot on the couch is a good one! That reminds me of another at our house. If mom comes and sits on the couch, she gets the remote control and decides what we watch next when what's on ends.

2. keepscrappin

yes, yes, YES!

3. keepscrappin

I love all your rules. Wish you could come train me and my family... we need your help! :giggle

gonewiththewind likes this.
  4. keepscrappin

My hubby would love this rule, but my girls wouldn't. They are stuck on the same few restaurants. There for a few years they would only eat chicken nuggets from Chick Fil A and/or Wendy's when we went on vacation... drove my hubby nuts!

5. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

YUP!

gonewiththewind and keepscrappin like this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

No one would like me . . . ever again . . . LOL

7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Yay! Another person who has ALL THE RULES! LOL

8. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

No unspoken rules in this house but then I am the only one that has to follow any rules I make... so why make 'em!

keepscrappin likes this.
  9. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Oh me too!!! Although hubby is always making up rules for us which we promptly forget most of the time. Dirty dishes go in the sink and at least run a bit of water on them so the leftovers don't crust over.

Only daughter takes food up to her room and then leaves it until things start to grow - usually 1/2 drank coffee drinks. I told her she is inviting the bugs for a party but so far that hasn't stopped her. I just don't go in there much.

It is not a rule, but it is funny to me - and the cat loves it. We all hate wearing shoes at my house so we immediately take them off and leave them by the door. Guests come over and see the pile of shoes and take their shoes off too. The cat loves strong smells so she is always putting her head in shoes including flip-flops. And really people, if you are going to just "drop by" you might want to remove your socks too - otherwise they might get dirty from my floors.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    IntenseMagic likes this.