Technique Slow Scrap | Wednesday May 22 @ 11am EDT/8am PDT INSTRUCTIONS

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by FarrahJobling, May 22, 2019.

1. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

Thank you for the great chat and challenge! I've never used this technique before, but I love the look of it on this cover for the book about our trip to Disneyland Paris I used it on, so I can't wait to use it more often!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    cfile and Ferdy like this.
  2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Here's my page. Thanks for hosting.

[​IMG]

3. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

4. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

I wasn't able to make the chat but managed to do a quick page.
    [​IMG]

5. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Was there a coupon for this challenge or did you have to be present for the chat? @FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling likes this.
  6. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

I'm sending out the coupon now. I was away from the computer- Sorry for the delay =)

7. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

8. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hey There Everyone!...I'm Back Here From A Month Long "My Computer Crashed" & Didn't get Fixed Until Now...Hiatus...I Know I Missed The Deadline For This Speed Scrap But I Wanted To Create A Layout Just The Same...I Couldn't Resist...I Cut-Up My Photos A Lot For My Layouts So I Jumped At The Chance To Create A Layout Here...Besides I Haven't Had Computer Access Since May 4th...So This Is My First Layout Since Then...Perfect Timing I Think...

*I Took One Photo & Cut It Up Into 4 Pieces & Framed Each Piece Accordingly In My Signature Frame Style...Plus I Added Other Frames To Contrast/Compliment My Completed Layout...

I Think The Theme Is Pretty Self-Explanatory...I Struggled A Lot With Stress & Anxiety When My Computer Crashed...I Still Don't Know If I Am Gonna Get My Files Back Yet...I Did Move Some Stuff Over To My Portable Hard Drive But A Lot Of Them Are Still On The Old Drive...My Brother Is My Techie Guy & He Is Still Working On Trying To Retrieve My Precious Files...I Miss My Lilypad Stash...But I Still Have More Stuff To Play With...So My Layout Is Based On My Struggle There In & How I Am Trying To "Let It Go"...I'm Really Not Good At Letting Things Go...

*For My The Urban Jungle Layout-I Used:

*Bloom & Grow-Part.1-The Lilypad
    *Empty Nest-Amy Wolff
    *Richmond & Petal-Lynn Grieveson
    *Everyday Spring-Mommyish
    *Jungle Boogie & Monkey-Kristin Aagard
    *She Wears Wings(6) & Dreams Of Spring(1)-Captivated Visions(AKA Rachel Jefferies)
    *Wanderer-Add-On-Etc By Danyale(2)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2019