Printing Stickers

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Karen, Mar 13, 2019.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

@jenn mccabe I love them!! That yellow is gorgeous! I really like that half sheet notebook...so cute! Good luck with all your plans today!
    I ordered my 18-month classic with the dashboard layout and I can't wait to get excited about printing stickers and playing again. I just have to figure out if I can wait til July or do what @BevG did and see if I can modify it to work right away. Now I wish I'd ordered a notebook, too :giggle

jenn mccabe and BevG like this.
  2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

@jenn mccabe -- So I ummm, may have gone to the Hobby Lobby here at Scrap Camp and may have ummm, bought a few new little goodies. Everything was 40% off. I got the Squeeze the Day half note one so my dd can have the yellow rings. I would love some white rings but I do have some black ones I could put on it. I also got the micro mermaid notes because it so stinking cute!

I love your use of your note book and may do that - or I may use it for @jenevang's SOJO Bible Study that is in TN size. IMG_20190503_171716_01.jpg IMG_20190503_171454_01.jpg

jenn mccabe likes this.
  3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

@IntenseMagic The yellow is so happy. The notes are cute for list making too.
    Lol @BevG I don't feel bad if I enabled you 'cause they are SO cheap right? That's the half sheet note one I got "Squeeze the Day" - I don't know why I was calling it "lemon squeeze". :giggle I didn't see any mini notes or I probably would have gotten one of those too. The mermaid one is adorable!

Now that I have Happy Planner stuff in my hands again ... I'm on the fence about ordering a July 2019- 2020 HP. The one I'm using - I'm printing my weekly sheets myself and I haven't printed July -Dec yet. But I did make the monthly spreads/dividers. I just don't love it.

BevG likes this.
  4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I have been printing my own weekly sheets for my TN planner and just haven't loved it. It's not working for me the way I thought it would. I think I will just take the planner pages out and convert it to a layout TN and maybe some notes pages.

And ya'll, seriously, I think I'm going to be making a Hobby Lobby trip soon :giggle I need notebooks!

jenn mccabe likes this.
  5. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

While not scissor cutting, per se... I've heard amazing things about this cutter. I bought one, and it does swivel around things pretty easily. A little easier to operate than straight blades of scissors in tight corners. I haven't used it a ton, but thats my experience in the one or two times i tried.

Gyro-Cut® Cutting Tool https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VTR7PU6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_mXd2Cb31DCKR4

As for everyone else: THANK YOU for all the sticker paper comparisons and brands mentioned in this thread. I received a silhouette cameo for Christmas, and I've barely scratched the surface of learning to make my own planner stickers. I dont have any pics yet, but i have printed/not yet cut a bunch of running themed stickers to turn a mini fitness happy planner to a running log, and I'm currently using the dashboard layout in the classic size as my main planner. I've been trying to use up all my sticker kits from etsy ive purchased, but then want my scrapbook supplies to fill any gaps or decorations. Lord knows I've got plenty to choose from on my 2 full hard drives!

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

ooh! That cutter is super cool! I'd love to try that out!

klee73010 likes this.
  7. jenn mccabe

@BevG I had been collecting old print cartridges but forgetting to turn them into staples until I read your post. I turned in my 10 at the end of April. How long does it take to get that $20 reward? I know you mentioned it takes awhile - just curious. I'm using your idea to wait and buy the clear label/sticker paper with the $20 reward! (and I'm getting impatient!) :giggle

8. BevG

It can take over a month. I think they process the rewards at the end of the month and then it takes a couple weeks before they send the email with the reward certificate. You can also go online into your rewards account and see if it shows up.

jenn mccabe likes this.
  9. jenn mccabe

Thanks!

10. jenn mccabe

I think I figured out my issue with staples ink rewards! I have two accounts apparently! I returned the ink on one account and have been buying stuff using a different account. Now I'm trying to see if I can get credit for my past orders ... or if I need to buy new ink. :duh

11. BevG

jenn mccabe likes this.
  12. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Not a sticker paper but a fantastic super-thin 8x12 adhesive that you can add to the back of anything is Stick-It. It’s repositionable until you press it down firmly. It’s a staple for cardmakers and paper scrappers. It isn’t the cheapest, but Amazon often has it discounted as an add-on. I use it for die cutting and Silhouette stickers. @Karen

Stick It SK310 Large Size die-Cut (5 Pack-8" x 12") Adhesive Sheet, 8 x 12.25, White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OJC0A5K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_mqv4Cb6EQMXAV

Karen and jenn mccabe like this.
  13. Karen

Cool! Thanks Margaret! That could come in really handy for lots of stuff!

14. BevG

@Karen @jenn mccabe and anyone else that wants to be enabled....

NBK has the most adorable artsy pieces on sale for 50% today and they are ready to print!!!! I thought the 5 pages of shaped ones were a bit big for my planner, so I cut the pngs apart, resized, and arranged onto 3 pages. But super quick and easy. Now to play in the my planner. Love the colors. I think they look better printed than they did on my screen. So happy.
    [​IMG]

15. Karen

They are awesome! I have a TON of her older planner kits in my wishlist that I want to play with. They look like so much fun!

16. BevG

Oh, oh - I love her art kits but had never looked at her printables. My wishlist just grew a whole bunch....

Karen likes this.
  17. Karen

Oopsy. Sorry about that! :giggle And they look massive with so much in them! :agree

BevG likes this.
  18. jenn mccabe

I thought the same thing when I saw them @BevG !!!

Karen and BevG like this.