Beverage Fast Five|Pad Patter 5.13

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, May 13, 2019.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

It's Monday again! How did that happen? Sigh, this was one of those weekends that wasn't long enough.
    I ended up in a discussion yesterday about water and temperature for drinking. It made me think about other beverages too! So let's hear it!

1. Do you like to drink water?
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc)
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice?
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc)
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day?

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage?

I'm going to sit down and finish my smoothie and drink my water before it warms up!

Angela Toucan likes this.
  2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

1. Do you like to drink water? - yes!

2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) - usually from the tap. If I'm very hot I might go for chilled, particularly if the tap water is warm. When I'm unwell I like to sip hot water.

3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Kombucha - my husband brews it.

4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) Tea please, Assam is my favourite, next comes Redbush Tea.

5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? not continuously.

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? hot cocoa (unsweetened) with a splash of cream.

bestcee likes this.
  3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

1. Do you like to drink water? Yes, lots.

2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) Out of the tap it's pretty cold. If it isn't, I'll add a cube or two of ice. Otherwise, it's cooler at work. Really cold, and I can't drink it or enough.

3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Tea. A LOT!

4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) Tea and Soda.

5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? Yes. Tea, and then usually water until about 7 or 8 at night. Then I have my soda.

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi. (This actually fills in for any sort of dessert!)

4. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

1. Do you like to drink water? Yes.
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) Ice cold.
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? In the winter I drink Chai Tea Latte. In the summer, iced tea.
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) No, it makes me crazier.
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? Yes, usually water.

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? An Arnold Palmer - half ice tea, half lemonade.

5. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

1. Do you like to drink water? Yes

2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) I refill my glass from the fridge water dispenser, which is pretty cold, but I actually prefer it after it's warmed up to room temperature.

3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Just water

4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) I used to drink lots of Diet Mountain Dew, but I gave it up a few years ago. These days I will have a caffeinated soda of some sort once in a while if we eat out, but I usually opt for water or something fruity. I only drink caffeine at home if I'm dead tired and have things I absolutely have to do. In that case I will grab one of my son's Monster drinks. I think that's only happened once in the last year or so.

5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? Water glass on my desk or on the coffee (ironic) table, wherever I am sitting at the moment.

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? Not sure. I do like smoothies, but for some reason I don't really think of those as beverages. LOL

6. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

1. Do you like to drink water? Very much so. All day long. Soon after I wake up through to bedtime.
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) I'll drink refrigerated but prefer it straight from the tap (filtered). Occasionally I'll drink it hot if my water bottle has been sitting in my hot car for hours and I'm really thirsty.
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Water. Occasionally orange juice.
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) I drink none of these. I stopped drinking soda in 2000, never drank coffee, and only drink tea if I'm sick.
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? A water bottle.

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? Lemonade.

7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) ICE COLD. Preferably cold from the filtered water container in the fridge and poured over ice.

3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Diet Pepsi

4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) Diet Pepsi or coffee

5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? Absolutely!

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? DIET PEPSI!!!!

My journaling from this layout:
    They say to pick your poison, and I’ve definitely picked mine! Except for a short period of time in 2015, I have a Diet Pepsi every day. Well, really, two or three per day. Some days I’m better than others, and drink enough water in there as well. Still, I’ll choose a Diet Pepsi every time. The feel of the carbonation and the taste of the drink . . . there’s just something
    about it that is so satisfying. It has to be very cold from the fridge and poured over a huge glass of ice. I prefer ice from an ice machine, but I’ll take it from our ice maker as well. It’s my drink of choice in the morning, afternoon and evening!

[​IMG]

flowersgal likes this.
  8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

1. Do you like to drink water? I love water
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) I prefer it cold, but can and do drink it at room temperature
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Coffee
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) Coffee and some iced tea
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? Yes! Always water, but a couple of cups of coffee during the day

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? Water

9. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

1. Do you like to drink water? Yes, with lemon please :)
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) Ice cold!
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Coffee, coffee, and more coffee
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) Coffee, coffee, and more coffee
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? 5am-11am: coffee 11am-end of the day: water

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? Sweet Tea, just not from a bottle *yuck*

10. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

1. Do you like to drink water? All the time!
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) I prefer ice cold, but will do any temp but hot.
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Coffee - currently 2 cups
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) Coffee in the morning and if I'm at a restaurant, un-sweet iced tea with lemon. I would drink it at home but I am too lazy to make it - plus I have become more sensitive to the caffeine - I can't drink as much as I used to drink.
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? Ice water, until the ice melts and then room temp water.

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? Probably equal among coffee, iced tea, and water.

11. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

1. Do you like to drink water? Yes... all day long
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) Ice cold from our water dispenser.
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Water... but if my husband goes to work out first thing in the morning, he gets me an iced soy chai when he gets his smoothie.
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) Not really. But I will drink iced tea (unsweetened) in restaurants and the occasional soda (Dr. Pepper!!). Me and too much caffeine is not a good combination.
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? Yes... my Yeti full of water travels me around the house all day.

Bonus Question:
    Oh gosh... I have no one favorite unless it's water. I do love Dr. Pepper, iced soy chai, matcha green tea latte (soy), and the house made pineapple basil soda at a restaurant by us. If I could only pick one besides water, it would be Dr. Pepper (I think!).

12. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

1. Do you like to drink water? Not really to be honest but trying to get better at it
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) tap cold or ice cold
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? No particular beverage
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) yes as diet coke, don’t drink a lot of hot beverages as I’m lactose intolerant and hate the alternative milks apart from lactose free which very few cafes seem to stock (in 9 years I’ve seen one cafe stock it as an option)
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? yes

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? probably peach iced tea

13. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

You all are masters at provoking interesting conversation!
    Nope, but I will when I HAVE to.

cold . . . ice cold!

3. What's your morning beverage of choice?
    coffee all the way . . . with hazelnut creamer. But I stop at noon or I can't sleep.

At noon, I switch to ice tea . . . but it has to be a specific brand. I ONLY drink Turkey Hill brand Green Tea with Ginsing and Honey. I have been known to flyer a cooler full of it to Florida (I really did!). I map out access before every trip. Don't even say it . . . I know, it's a lot of sugar.

I literally buy tea by the gallon and keep jugs at work and home. I keep a 18.5 fl ounce bottle of it with me always that I continually refill. Some days I drink as much as a gallon between noon and bedtime. Other days, less than half a gallon.

Bonus Question:
    Well, that's kinda obvious now . . .

But I do love a good hot or iced chai latte too . . .

14. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) cold
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Chocolate milk or OJ
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) Mello Yello
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? Pretty much

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? (shhh!) Outback's New South Wales Sangria!:wine

15. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I drink a lot of water. Idk if i say i like it, but it is my habit, at least.

I prefer ice cold, but tap cold will suffice

3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Black coffee. I'm down from an entire pot (or more) each morning to just about a third.

Yes please, all the caffeine. Coffee and soda are preferred

Yes. I go through ~3-4 52oz Quiktrip cups every day of water.

Bonus Question:
    Cherry coke zero :beat

16. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

1. Do you like to drink water? Not as much as I should.
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) Cold
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Coffee - latte or drip with cream
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) Sparingly. I drink 1 cup of caffeinated coffee per day.
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? I usually nurse a coffee in the morning and in the late afternoon I'll grab a decaf tea, but I don't consistently have a beverage with me.

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? A nice glass of red wine, usually a Cab, Syrah or a Malbec

17. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

1. Do you like to drink water? Yes, but I should more than I do. I have a very large glass of water with apple cider vinegar in it each day.
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) Tap cold
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? When I first wake up I drink warm water with lemon juice in it. I used to really enjoy my plunger black coffee with breakfast but I can no longer drink coffee along with the calcium tablets I need to take so my first coffee for the morning now is at morning tea time.
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) I try to have no more than 2 coffees in one day and lately it has become just one coffee most days.
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? Not really but sometimes I will make a hot drink and it goes cold by the time I return to it if I get busy on the computer.

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? I do not have an outright favourite.

18. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

1. Do you like to drink water? Yes but not because I like tp.
    2. What temperature? Definitely cold. I don't do coffee or tea.
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Diet Coke although it's only after I get to work.
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) See above.
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? Yup, I take a bottle of DC with me every day to work.

Bonus Question:
    I bet you can guess... :giggle I don't drink coffee, tea, or alcohol so all that's left is milk, water, and pop.

19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) Ice cold. I have a bunch of Yeti knock-off cups to take my water with me every day and keep it nice and cold.

3. What's your morning beverage of choice? Diet Coke

4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) It's called POP! :giggle

5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? I always have a water nearby and usually a half finished Diet Coke too

Bonus Question:
    What's your absolute favorite beverage? A really good dry red wine!

20. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

1. Do you like to drink water? yes, besides coffee and the occasional tea, i don't drink much else.
    2. What temperature? (ice cold, tap cold, warm, hot, etc) prefer ice cold but tap cold or room temp is fine.
    3. What's your morning beverage of choice? coffee
    4. Do you like to drink caffeine? In what form? (soda, coke, coffee, tea, etc) coffee and sometimes tea
    5. Do you keep a beverage near you throughout the day? yes, coffee in the AM and water for the rest of the day

Absolutely fave beverage is probably a cold iced tea unsweetened - love it infused with fruity flavors or lemon.