WINNER ANNOUNCED *CLOSED* Your Scrap Space | iNSD2019

Discussion in 'iNSD Party 2019' started by Karen, Apr 30, 2019.

1. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

kissed the frog!

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

@mnjenlittle Your space looks comfy! I'm so sorry to hear that you broke your arm, but I'm glad you're still able to scrap at least! :)

@Firstoscartgrouch I love your team Jacob pillow! :giggle I was always team Jacob too! :)

@bellbird Wow! That is a great improvement and looks super organized now! I totally laughed at your before picture because my desk often looks just like that! :giggle

@cfile Love that gorgeous rose! :)

@BevG Oh how FUN! I love that you are able to go to scrap camp on NSD! I hope you're having a blast and getting lots done ! Lol to the posed rock wall pics too! :giggle

@AnotherAmanda Your chair looks super comfy! Mine current desk chair is killing my lower back for some reason... or maybe I'm just getting old?

@Katherine B Wow! Your whole scrap room looks amazing and tidy! I love that you have a TV mounted on the wall too!

@HavaDrPepper I love your new desk! I'm glad you're liking it too! I always stuggle with a decision like that because once you spend the money it's yours whether you like it or not. :)

@umyesh That looks super cozy! :)

3. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Here's where I usually scrap. Sometimes I sit at the kitchen table but that's a mess right now with the kids' stuff, so I'm here this weekend. :)
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  4. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

I scrap either in the lounge or my bedroom - which is where I currently am.
    scrap-space-small.jpg

Karen likes this.
  5. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

:yup

Yup, that's why it took a year. I needed to be in the space for awhile. Realized I didn't need a hutch on my desk. Of course, finding a desk that had a hutch that could accommodate double monitors was another issue. And, a keyboard drawer was mandatory!

Karen likes this.
  6. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

here is my desk. its in my oldest daughters former bedroom . I will try for a video too IMG_6486a.jpg

Karen and Katherine B like this.
  7. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

Here is my video. Hope I did this correctly. I am not that you tube savvy

8. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

9. meggersjm

meggersjm bunny ears, bunny ears, playing by a tree

well, my desk is tiny and right now it is full of clutter, so I've been scrapping on the couch. Today I had a "helper" invade my space.

[​IMG]IMG_1407 by Megan Scraps, on Flickr

Karen, Lisa B and sthomas51004 like this.
  10. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

There won't be a video from me - I have a few work tasks to do and a LOT of scrapping I want to complete tonight, so a photo will have to suffice!

This is our den. This is my half of the room. Hubby and son are on the other side. This is an older photo. I don't have the collage wall above the chaise anymore - now it's just a huge painting of irises that my mom painted.

600x450_web.jpg

Karen likes this.
  11. sthomas51004

sthomas51004 Well-Known Member

I digi scrap in my office the most because of the 2nd monitor. I do scrap in the recliner or on the couch or in my bed. Really wherever I am most comfortable. My husband made me a lap desk that fits my laptop and iPad side by side. It is awesome!

Found a picture of the lap desk (old tablet but same laptop).

20180213_225750.jpg
    My office
    BTW...I hate the walls!

3B72B190-AE01-4F18-900B-00DBF26C13A4.jpeg

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    Karen likes this.
  12. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Oh for heaven's sake. I did a page....:carryon
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  13. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Love all the creative spaces!! Mine is in bed, right now
    [​IMG]

14. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

kissed the frog!

15. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am jealous of those of you who have a laptop and can get cozy on the couch! @Tree City @fruitysuet

I love your scrap room @bjc and that your hubby can come in and hang out with you and also that you can share it with your grand kids! :)

great to see another fan of the double monitors @Eyeore ! I don't know how to scrap without them anymore! :giggle

@meggersjm that so cute that you had a helper! Great pic! :)

Well now I wanna see a picture of the painting your Mom made for you. Sounds cool! @gonewiththewind

@sthomas51004 That is one super cool lap desk! I love that it has room for all the things! Those tiny lap desks are just not big enough, but yours sure is!

@Electra Yay! I love that you scrapped your space too!

Tree City likes this.
  16. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

20190506_113409 (2) copy.jpg
    so, my official desk is in my room, but it's just like @bellbird 's, full of papers and stuff that I'm trying to organize...so my scrap space is simply my living room's table!

bellbird and Karen like this.
  17. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I love the lap desk, and it's width, and handles! I must show my hubby! My laptop is 17", and it's got a slide out for the mouse, but it's on it's last legs! I can hint to him!

sthomas51004 and Karen like this.
  18. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Since our DD and GS moved in with us, I work at a desk in the Master Bedroom. Digi scrapping doesn't take up much space, that's why I love it. When I'm working on hybrid or Pocket Letters, it gets pretty cluttered, but I make it work. I set up a portable table in the corner by my desk and push my laptop all the way back and it works for me.

My-Workspace-resized.jpg

Karen, sthomas51004 and bellbird like this.
  19. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

This is my scrap space. Either on the recliner in the living room or at the kitchen table. Right now, I'm watching Youtube with Photoshop in the background loading :D
    0120192250_HDR.jpg

Karen likes this.
  20. sthomas51004

sthomas51004 Well-Known Member

It is the best! When I am not using it it leans up against the wall next to my chair.

Karen and jk703 like this.