*CLOSED winner announced* The "Eye Candy" Game | iNSD2019

Discussion in 'iNSD Party 2019' started by amandac, May 1, 2019.

1. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all as excited as I am to be hanging out at THE LILYPAD this weekend as we celebrate iNSD in grand style!

In between playing along with all the fabulous challenges, chatting in all the fun chats, and shopping for all the great deals, I thought you might like to play a little (super easy) game with me...... its called the eye candy game!

Sorry, its not a game about THIS eye candy scrappers!
    [​IMG]
    mmmm Thor! ....sorry what was I saying? ... oops!

Ok so ..... I want you to head on over to the TLP Store and find a product that you just ADORE (as much as I adore Thor!), link me up here (with an image so we can all ohh and ahh over it) AND, I want you to tell me what it is that you just LOVE about it!

See, easy, peasy! The more products you love, the more chances you have at winning! Just make sure each new product has a new post so you can get the extra entries!

This Game closes at 11am EDT on Tuesday, May 7th. After that time I will randomly select one winner to receive a $3 gift certificate to the Lilypad Store.

-----------edited to add winner
    Congratulations to Electra! Watch your PMs for your prize

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2019
    Lisa B, tinkerbell1112, Ferdy and 3 others like this.
  2. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

I love the pops of color against the black and white and black and white patterns . . . the word strips, as well as the words that are accented with lines and doodles and dots . . . and let's talk about that photo!! I also love Rachel's ability to make it look as if she has simply tossed these items together and it's just perfect.

[​IMG]

amandac likes this.
  3. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

I love the vintage look of all the elements and the two sweet children celebrating a birthday. The color palette reminds me of sherbet and is very festive.

[​IMG]

amandac likes this.
  4. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Love Rebecca McMeen's gorgeous Sinclair and Closet kit! Love the colorful hair on the beautiful art dolls and the beautiful shirts and hair bows and embellishments!

[​IMG]

amandac likes this.
  5. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Besides Charlie Hunnam-
    [​IMG]

I adore this tooth kit! ;) Makes my hygienist heart happy! :D
    [​IMG]

Lisa B and amandac like this.
  6. slfam

slfam Chocolate or vanilla? I can't decide!

I love this one because... well. it's Project Mouse! :) And that is a lot of amazing JCs!
    [​IMG]

7. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

OMG!...I Could Post Here Every Five Minutes!...& Not Pick All The "Eye Candy" In The Store...Let's Start With Some Fresh BYOC Eye Candy!...I Love The Brilliant Color Combo Here!...It Just Screams Spring/Summer Fun!...All Of Those Amazing Elements!...Oh Yeah! & That Flamingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!...SUPER WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...One Of The WA's In This Bundle Says: Play All Day...That Pretty Much Sums It Up!!!!!!!!!...I Could Stare At This All Day!...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bright-Days-Mega-Kit.html

8. RJMJ

I Must Continue With My BYOC LOVE!...As Artsy/Mixed Media Scrappers...We All Love Our Painty/Messy/Expressive Papers...These Papers SCREAM This Out Loud!{Without Making An Actual MESS...} With Color But NOT Too Loud With The Darker Background & Textural Look!...These Papers Are Thought Provoking/Colorful/Textural/Moody/Expressive...AKA AWESOME!...

[​IMG]

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Taco-Tuesday-Painted-Papers.html

amandac likes this.
  9. RJMJ

O.K...Just One More For Now!...Look At This BYOC Mixed Media Beauty!...Wonderful Mixture Of Bright & Dark Colors...Great WA!...Great Theme Too!...So Much Inspirational Contrast!...With The Great Pops Of Green,Orange & Aqua!...Perhaps Not The Color Combo You Might Think Of Or Put Together Initially But The Colors Work So Well Together & Give This Kit So Much Depth/Perception/Positivity & Meaning!...WONDERFUL!!!...

[​IMG]

https://the-lilypad.com/store/All-About-Him-Mixed-Media-Mega-1.html

amandac likes this.
  10. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

11. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

umyesh and amandac like this.
  12. jcb5600

jcb5600 Well-Known Member

Love the nature wordart - especially the "nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished". I think we could all take a lesson from nature.

[​IMG]

amandac likes this.
  13. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

Love the colors and just gorgeousness of this bundle:

[​IMG]

amandac likes this.
  14. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

[​IMG]

Been a huge Jaimee fan even before her days here at the pad! I am totally in AWE with this months storyteller! the colors... the wordart.. just everyday is stunning! <3

amandac likes this.
  15. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I appreciate your Thor eye candy ;)

I love this especially because of the unicorn! And also the geometric grid card.
    [​IMG]

amandac likes this.
  16. dotcomkari

[​IMG]
    The bundle screams happiness to me! I been on a art journal kinda kick lately and of course Rachel is one of my favorite artists.. plus the warm colors of the kit just make my heart happy

amandac likes this.
  17. dotcomkari

[​IMG]
    Another art journaling kit that just screams me!Love the colors.. the topic.. just plain freakin everything

amandac likes this.
  18. dotcomkari

[​IMG]
    LOVE Em and these templates are freaking awesome! love how you can use them in so many different ways.. and combine them to create even different looking layouts! this has been on my wishlist for awhile

amandac likes this.
  19. dotcomkari

[​IMG]
    What can I say? Li li is not only an amazing friend. but an amazing artist! she is so talented! I love these little doodles so much!

amandac likes this.
  20. dotcomkari

[​IMG]
    Once again Jaimee blows me away. I love the colors of this storyteller.. and the cheerfulness of the kit! Her storytellers can be used in so many different ways.. and she always seems to have the perfect wordart!

amandac likes this.