Moving forward and Retiring Products Sale

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Danyale, May 2, 2019.

1. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

Moving forward at a sprint has been my life these past last 2 years. Living in another country and finding a world open to me like never before has me grasping at the root of my memory keeping. I find myself wanting to take huge steps back and focus on my own memories I am making with my family, make peace with life again.

Although I am not retiring from design, I am leaving TLP effective May 14th. I am moving some of products to my website as I did before. This means the products that will be “Gone Forever” are on sale for 70%OFF!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Etc.-by-Danyale-Gone-Forever/

125A0539-5714-422A-A5B0-2F4250BC19F7.jpeg
    What does this mean for Etc products that are not retiring?

You will find all products live on my website May 15th. I will be adding products monthly, but not on any set schedule. This means be sure to signed up for my newsletter so you don’t miss anything as we navigate new ways to create, design and share!

Come join us in the FB Group where we will be posting challenges and sharing our love of memory keeping. Follow us on social media such a Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest where we will share pages, projects and more!

I want to thank everyone that has been a part of my time here at TLP. This was the first time I felt I was taken serious as a designer, Laura helped that happen. The designers here are so incredibly creative and many of them have become some of my closest friends ... family❤️

A big (hug) of thanks to the creative team, both TLP and Etc, otherwise known as the best cheerleaders in this industry. You’ve made my designs shine in ways I never knew possible.

Most of all, thank you memory keepers for supporting my designs, and allowing them to help you create records of your memories in the most prettiest of ways. I hope you continue to support me as I transition my career and become primarily a memory keeper again. I can’t wait to share my albums again.

See you on the other side.

D~❤️

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  2. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

((hugs)) I will miss you so much HERE. I just love that you are brave enough to find what will work for you moving forward.
    I love that car with all the product loaded up!

Danyale likes this.
  3. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I saw it in TLP newsletter yesterday and didn't want to believe it... We'll miss you here. I wish you all the best with much love! See you around!

Danyale likes this.
  4. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I wish you all of the very best moving forward, but will miss you and your designs around here.

Danyale likes this.
  5. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

Thank you...and yes, it’s funny right? I liked the sputter out the back. Completely how I feel most days since the big “52” this April. Lol

6. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Wishing you the very best Danyale! You are always so inspiring, even when I just started scrapping way back when when at Gotta Pixel. Thank you so much! I wish you the best and hoping for many happy days and memories for you and your family! We will miss you here!

Danyale likes this.
  7. Letsscrap

Letsscrap New Member

:bkYou have been an inspiration...I'm certain that will continue. While you will be gone from TLP, surely you will not be forgotten. I wish you all of the very best as you return to the precious art of memory keeping. See you in the next chapter...

Danyale likes this.
  8. lorieh

lorieh Well-Known Member

I have been a fan of your designs for many years. I often turn to your designs when I scrap pages of my oldest daughter. Your designs and her personality go together like butter on toast. Perfectly:) Best wishes as you continue forward and take time to enjoy your family and memory keeping!

Danyale likes this.
  9. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

While you're going to be missed as a designer here at TLP, it's wonderful that you're making a decision that works for you and your family. Best wishes as you move forward!

Danyale likes this.
  10. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

We'll definitely miss you, but wish you a lot of fun adventures in the future.

Danyale likes this.
  11. Heidi Nicole

Heidi Nicole Well-Known Member

Aw! I'm glad to hear you won't be retiring! Your products have really helped me get out of my safe creative box and start exploring other styles and I appreciate that SO MUCH! We'll miss you here, but I'll be keeping track of you! (not in a creepy way or anything... lol!) Sounds like you are taking steps to not miss a moment of your life, and that's amazing. <3

Danyale likes this.
  12. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Don't go! I use your products on nearly every page I make! :hissy
    And I barely have time to scrap at the TLP, so I don't scrap anywhere else. :(

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  13. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

We will miss you Danyale.. All the best exploring and spending more time making memories :)

Danyale likes this.
  14. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

You will be missed here @ TLP Danyale! Best of luck in your new journey!! ... see you "around", I'm sure!! Take care!!

Danyale likes this.
  15. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'm so sad that you're leaving TLP, but I am happy that you're not retiring and that you're bravely forging a new path that works best for you and your own memory keeping! :)

Danyale likes this.
  16. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I've always loved your designs. You will be missed here. Enjoy your family time and moving in a different direction. All the best to you!

Danyale likes this.
  17. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I was introduced to your products when I was a CT member for another designer and you two did a collab. Kashmir has been one of my favorite kits for a LONG time.

Good luck in your future endeavors!

18. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Oh man...so sad to to hear that your beautiful kits won't be here anymore...I have loved your different style, has definitely pushed my comfort zone at times. I am so happy to hear that you are going back to what will make you happy...top priority!! Good luck with everything the future holds for you!!

19. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

20. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

What!?!
    Oh Danyale! I'm going to miss you so much! I consider myself sorta part of your team since I'm on Cheryl's. I'm gonna miss you guys as a team! You know I wish you the best, but guuurrl really!