Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by PaperWings, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Hello and welcome Claudia! I loved reading your story about how you stumbled on digital scrapbooking. I stumbled onto it when I was reading a paper scrapbooking book and there was a page that had realistic looking water drops on it. I thought they were acrylic stickers at first but when I read the description it referenced a website. I thought they would have the stickers for sale there, but nope... it was selling digital supplies. I was hooked from that moment forward and that was in 2006!

Anyway, I'm so glad you've signed up for the forum and hope you love it here!

jenn mccabe likes this.
  2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I agree w/ @Karen - love hearing your story about how you found this hobby! And funny how Karen's story is similar. Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery ... hopefully you are getting warmed up for MOC with the Nov/Dec Challenges ... MOC is so much fun, even if you don't finish and just play when you can! It's addictive to wait and see what each challenge will bring and then super inspirational to see everyone's different take on the same thing. It's the best time of the year at The Pad! Welcome welcome! Let us know if you have any more questions!

Karen likes this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Welcome Claudia... so glad you are here with us!!!

4. PaperWings

PaperWings Well-Known Member

I'm checking my stash, luckily I have some bought kits currently at the store. I have to check the freebies. What about old kits not at the store right now but from current designers?

Just 2 kits?! That's a great feat. Didn't you get extra points for that?:clappy:clappy:goldstars

I'll try my hand with a couple December challenges and then I'll tackle the MOC.

bestcee likes this.
  5. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Hi Claudia and welcome to TLP!

6. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Hi Claudia, and welcome to the Lilypad. You joined us at such an exciting time of the year!!

7. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Welcome, Claudia! So glad you stumbled upon digital scrapbooking!

8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Wahoo! I look forward to seeing your December challenge pages!
    In previous years, the kit must be in the store, currently for sale. All the rules and requirements are posted closer to the start.:-)
    The satisfaction of being able to encourage others along the way? It works too! I bet you already feel better about having more supplies than I did .;)

9. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Hello and welcome Claudia!!

10. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Hello Claudia and welcome to TLP.

11. dagi

dagi Aiming high

hello Claudia! welcome here :)

12. AnikA68

AnikA68 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the lilypad

13. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hola Claudia!!! que super otra Latina con nosotras!!!!!!
    Yo nací en Buenos Aires pero me cree entre Brasil y Argentina, ahora (hace ya años) vivo en Inglaterra, pero mi mami que vive en s As se acaba de ir de aquí que vino de vacaciones!!!!

This is the most amazing place you can hope for in the whole industry, I am sure you will love it, especially as we have some amazing challenges!!!!! I didn't read the posts before mine as I m running against time, but I assume the girls have told you about the Month of Challenges in January? es un evento fantastico, hope you join us!!!
    let us know if we can help you in any way!!!

14. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

15. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Welcome to The Pad, Claudia! Sorry I’m so late welcoming you. I’m Margaret and have been scrapping since 1997. I do paper, digital and hybrid layouts. I love it all!

I hope you do some pages showcasing your clay art. I’d love to see your work. Several years ago I had great ambitions to start playing with polymer clay and bought everything I could find at my local craft store. Once I began kneeding the blocks, I got a hand cramp and decided to tackle it later. Later still hasn’t come...LOL. Maybe one day I’ll give it another try.

We’re so happy you’ve found your way to our family here at The Pad. If you ever need anything, just let me know. @PaperWings

16. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

Hi Claudia!! Im so glad you're here!!