New Traveler's Notebook option?

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by BevG, Feb 22, 2019.

1. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I have become addicted to The Happy Planner and while watching their preview videos of new product coming March 8, they showed a half-sized Happy Notes. It is half the size of their Classic planner (half size is about 9.25"x3.5"). It is a cover, discs, and blank (or dotted) paper for about $10 (if I remember correctly). I am thinking since you could add to it (if you have the hole punch), you could easily use it to add your own printed Traveler's Notebook pages. Plus cute covers and rings....

No links yet since the product is not out (preview videos are on Youtube - look for the Journaling and Notes one). Anyway, I thought they looked really cool.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Ok...this excites me! I used a Happy Planner for years but switched this year to a TN sized planner. If I could combine both those things, I'd be thrilled! I have a punch and love how easy it is to add pages!

BevG likes this.
  3. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

OH! This sounds amazing!

BevG likes this.
  4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Oh those are cute ... the list maker in me loves those!!!

BevG likes this.
  5. burnbright

burnbright Active Member

They are really cute. Thanks for posting about them. I never look at planners because I share a google calendar with my husband. Easier to be digital for us.

I love the rainbow disks.

6. BevG

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. tnscrappn

tnscrappn New Member

Have you done anything with it yet Bev?

8. BevG

Well no -- I ended up not getting one in that size. But I do have several others, in fact I just bought a mini today to play with. Overall, I find that size to confining.

Did anyone get one?

9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I love the TN size for my regular journal. This would be super cool for printing digital TN sized pages and being able to slide them in with the punch thingie. I've never used a happy planner with the disks though. I think for now, I'll just print my pages to size and paste them in my regular journal. :agree

BevG likes this.