Free Shutterfly photo book every month!?!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jesskab, Feb 12, 2019.

1. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

Almost. I'm churning it out . My computer was running super slow and it took over a day to defrag it.

Should be done by Saturday though .

Karen likes this.
  2. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I must be negative nelly over here, b/c I was reading this threading wondering how much these books will actually cost. I think it's a marketing trick to get people to the site and spend some money with them.

krscraps likes this.
  3. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

For sure. But it's still a relatively cheap way to get photos on to paper.

Shipping costs are outrageous though. $7.99 is insane for a little book like that. It's the same as an 8x8 hardcover .

Tree City and tkradtke like this.
  4. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Oh definitely BUT... at $9.00 (tax and shipping) for 40 pages that works out to roughly 23 cents per page. It’s .33 per 4x6 print at Walgreens (which is terrible quality... at least ours is). Makes $9.00 for a bound book not look so bad. The “free” could be misleading, but in the end, it’s still a good deal.

5. lizziej

lizziej Active Member

I had gotten that email sometime ago from Shutterfly. I said no due to the high shipping costs, but when you look at it this way, 23 cents a page is not bad at all, and the photos are bound. May have to rethink this.

tkradtke and Karen like this.
  6. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

I got my first free 6x6 about a week ago. It's very similar to their bigger book quality so I was happy. It would be good for any photos you're not going to scrap. Just put a photo on each page. That's going to be my technique.

tkradtke likes this.