Sahin Desigs & Designed by Soco: WIN our NEW collection!!!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Soco, Mar 13, 2019.

1. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

This is going to be amazing - two of my fave designers!! Thanks for the chance to win.

What would I like to see in April - something regarding hope, something with some great hopeful quotes or wordstrips. My dad starts chemo soon and I'd like to document his fight!!

Soco and esahin like this.
  2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

What a fun sneak peek! I love the airplane paper already :) April is busy with Spring Break, birthdays, and Easter so anything to fit those themes would be lovely with either bright or pastel spring colors.

Soco likes this.
  3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

How about a wedding kit that isn't pink? We have a wedding coming up with shades of green and blue.

Soco likes this.
  4. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Great sneak peek , looks like a lovely collab ! Thanks for the chance
    April Showers, comes to mind, and I definitely second and third a reading kit.

Soco likes this.
  5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I love the color palette, already and can't wait for the reveal! What would I like to see? Hmmmmmmm, I scrap a lot of boy pages, so more blues, navy, blue grey, plaid (of course) and matching elements. They don't have to be "kitschy" if that makes sense, just things that would work on boy pages. I have trouble finding element kits that don't have lots of flowers. I can find papers, but then I have to go searching for elements that I like. I scrap a lot of "everyday pages" so I don't need "special event" elements.

Soco and flowersgal like this.
  6. burnbright

burnbright Active Member

Good luck to your dad. I second this request.

Also I have a champion puddle jumper at my house so a rain puddle kit would be great.

Soco and rchansen like this.
  7. Soco

Soco Shhhhhh. Just shhhhhh.

I'm loving all of your ideas, girls! :beat Thank you!!!

@rchansen I'm sending your dad, you and your family my positive thoughts, prayers and a lot of light... Hoping everything will go well! :hug

rchansen likes this.
  8. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

ohhh...I see an airplane on the sneak peek, and I want this!! I know it's not a new idea, but as I'm an avid reader, maybe something book related for a collection?? thanks for the chance to win!!

Soco likes this.
  9. LovelyMissKait

LovelyMissKait Well-Known Member

Beautiful color palette! I'd like to see a travel/sailing kit. I just came back from the Bahamas, so I need to scrap my photos.

Soco likes this.
  10. ellie248

ellie248 New Member

Gorgeous collection!

I'd like to see something that's not as predictable. No so much pastels and Easter, but more "real life" spring. 'Meh, it's raining', 'Rain, rain go away', 'Blue skies ahead', more simplistic and sophisticated. Hope that makes sense.

Soco likes this.
  11. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Awesome looking collab.

I would love celebrating the everyday routines, primary colours and attachers.

Soco likes this.
  12. cestrada123

cestrada123 Well-Known Member

This collection looks amazing, hope I win!! I think it would be great to see a new collection with the theme of outdoors or being in the yard

Soco likes this.
  13. chili

chili When in Rome ...

This looks amazing ~
    something full of spring and pastels and for sure would love something with cats and kittens

Soco likes this.
  14. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Grandparents and grandkids stuff. Thanks for the chance to win!

Soco likes this.
  15. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Can't wait to see a joint kit from both of you!! I'd love to see an Out and About themed kit now that Spring is on its way.

Soco likes this.
  16. Colleen VanderLinden

Colleen VanderLinden New Member

Looks like a lovely travel kit. That is certainly on my horizon. I would love to see something with graduations. Thanks for the chance.

Soco likes this.
  17. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

What A Wonderful Preview!...I See Travel & Adventure In The Future Here...I Already Have One Of Sahin Designs Collabs & I Love Designed By Soco's Template Designs!...This Will Be A Great Collaboration!...

*As For Kit Ideas:...I'm All About Personal Empowerment,Introspection,Growth Etc...Kits About More Personal Subject Matter...Life Isn't Always A "Rose Garden"...If You Know What I Mean...Kits About The More Trying & Personal Times In Our Lives...

Thanks For The Chance To Win This Wonderful Collab!...I Can Already Feel My Summer Vacation Calling!...

Soco likes this.
  18. Roxana

Roxana Bananas for radishes

Wow, the collection looks amazing, the colors and the little elements seems just perfect for what I need to scrapbooking, so thank you for the chance of winning this, and even if I am nor that lucky, I can't wait to see it in the store!
    I would love to see a new kit with boyish theme, with colors like blue, green, yellow, orange, and no more pink .

Soco likes this.
  19. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

I'd love a boyish kit in y'all's style!

Soco likes this.
  20. Doramiyi

Doramiyi Member

Haven’t read through the entire thread,but will try to tonight. Might be mentioned already, but a theme I would like is something for the everyday stuff, including the not so happy moments. I see lots of fun themes, which is awesome. But something for times of being sick, like having a cold, or those less than great days... just coz I think it’s important to document those as well.

Excited to see what comes out.

Soco likes this.