All the Good | Pad Patter 3.10

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Mar 10, 2019.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Right now the sun is shining in my window! It makes me so happy after days of clouds, rain, and snow. I feel like I need a day of focusing on the good things.

What's making you happy right now? Tell me all the good!

For me, it's:
    Sunshine and warmer weather today
    Spending time with my granddaughter yesterday
    Extra daylight after work
    Celebrating my mom's 81st birthday with family
    My lilies are peeking their heads above ground

2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I love this idea for a post/thread topic! Here though ... we have snow and a wintery mix outside! Bleh! Not a great way to celebrate daylight savings! :(

On the brighter side ...
    I am thinking happy thoughts about that sunshine and warmer weather coming soon!
    I am happy that my daughter is narrowing in on her college decision for next year.
    We had an awesome moment yesterday when my girl rec'd her Gold Award (officially) at a brunch yesterday.
    100% excited for that extra daylight after work too! :)
    Enjoying a relatively quiet month before the crazy of Spring rowing season kicks off soon.

Lucky you to see lilies peeking out! I'm jealous.

BevG and Cherylndesigns like this.
  3. IntenseMagic

Congrats to your girl on her Gold Award and narrowing down the college decision!! Enjoy your relative quiet before the madness!

jenn mccabe likes this.
  4. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I'm happy that...
    My mom, brother, and niece are coming this week.
    I have a WEEZER concert coming up. Date night!
    DS's parent-teacher conference went well and DD didn't need one (every elem. kid gets a conference; middle school schedules one only if there's a concern)
    It's the end of a five-day weekend! I love my kids but it's time for them to go to school lol.
    And my tulips have sprouted. I probably need to cover them cuz it's still cold at night, but they're there!

5. IntenseMagic

Hope you have a great visit and :yesss to concert date night! Glad the conference went well and you didn't need the other, win-win! I miss my tulips. DH mowed them down too many times and they quit coming back :thumbsdowns

6. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Lots is making me happy right now! Being with people I love tops the list. Plus having a really relaxing day!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. IntenseMagic

Yay for relaxing days!!! I'm having one, too :)

8. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

Buying Tangie's retired vault and finding so many kits I lost
    Season two of my fave show starts tonight (less than three hours and you bet I'm counting it down :-))
    My hair looks really cute today
    Modding up my fave video game to start another run
    Realizing the ugly spiral of loss that started this time last year is finally over

My thanks, lovey - had you not posed the question I wouldn't have copped to that last one. Now my day is even better.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  9. IntenseMagic

Yay for finding lost kits!!
    What show are you watching? I need something new!
    Hoping that this is a year full of joy!!
    :bk

10. blueberries

@IntenseMagic The show is American Gods, based off a book by Neil Gaiman. It's on Starz, and Season 1 is also available on Amazon Prime. It's a fantastic show, top notch acting, incredibly beautiful visually ... but I feel I should mention it's graphic in most ways. It was created by the guy who did Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me, and Hannibal, so that might tell you a bit more about it :-D

:bk
    I second that, for all of us

11. IntenseMagic

Ohhh I just watched the trailer and it looks really good. The graphic stuff doesn't bother me. I LOVE Ricky Whittle, he was fantastic in The 100. Thanks, I'm going to check it out!

12. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

It has been an absolutely glorious day here!! I sat outside and loved the feel of the sun! Summer and extreme heat are right around the corner, so I have to take advantage of this awesome weather.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  13. IntenseMagic

It was beautiful here today as well! Sunny and 65 and amazing! Enjoy your Spring!

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  14. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

It's sunny here too! Crazy how just some sunshine lifts one's spirits! :) Besides the sun shining & the sound of the snow melting/water dripping through the gutters, our basement coming together is making me happy right now! It's fun to see everything we've picked out get installed/finished AND look good! Phew... it's been a bit nerve wracking hoping everything will look good together! By the end of this month, most of it should be complete! ack!!

15. blueberries

He's incredible in this, all the way around. Cheers, hope you like it :-D

IntenseMagic likes this.
  16. IntenseMagic

Yes! The sun totally lifts my spirits!
    How fun to see your visions become reality! So exciting! Enjoy your new space!!

17. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

It was sunny and reached nearly 70 degrees here today, and we had snow falling two days ago!

My son had another fun performance with his drama club this evening. It was a mystery dinner show!

Fresh Clementine oranges :P

IntenseMagic likes this.
  18. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I am listening to the rain pouring down, after the drought last year and being so careful with water it is a wonderful sound. Our water tanks are overflowing and I trust that the dams are filling up. I never really love summer as much as others so the beginning of Winter is fabulous to me.
    My DD came home for the weekend and we had an awesome time chilling at home and spending time together. Shame she says Mondays are so tough for her with homesickness. I am thankful for our good relationship too. It sure is one of my blessings.
    I downloaded a podcast app on to my phone and now have some of Becky Higgins podcasts to listen too.
    All good indeed!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

We had a couple of days of sunshine here too and I'm just soaking it up... hopefully it'll start warming things up around here a little more each day. :agree I am SO ready to be warm and I am looking forward to wearing capris and tank tops again soon too!

Also... this coming weekend we have nothing on the calendar and I'm SO excited about that. :)

IntenseMagic likes this.
  20. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I got some scrapping done this weekend & saw "A Star is Born" with the extra 12 minutes with one of my dear friends.

IntenseMagic likes this.