March 4th - The Committed Crafter

Discussion in '2019 LOD' started by bcgal00, Mar 4, 2019.

1. vinniepearce

vinniepearce Well-Known Member

Ok when I went to re-upload I noticed the file wasn't there so I must have deleted it some how. So sorry ladies!

2. vinniepearce

Hi my friend, thanks for your interest in working with my products. If you don't mind I'm just going to copy and paste my response to the same question earlier today. I appreciate you supporting my work heaps!

"I thought for a very long time wheather to bring the older items back, and gave in for a month to see how it would go. There are two reasons why I wont be bringing the old items back. One, I fell even stronger about mantaining my brand and sticking to the style I am enjoying right now... it didn't sit right with me when ever I went into my store and saw the older items mixed with the new ones. Two, even if I wanted to bring the older items back I wouldn't have the time to list and re-brand them all, I did have a sweet lady helping me with this but she had to take a step back because of personal reasons. It's hard juggling family and the other aspects of the business, =( I know this decision will dissapoint many, and I'm sorry for that, but I feel it's the right thing to do."

3. CharlotteM

CharlotteM Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your answer! I understand and respect your thoughts, although it is a pity for me now.
    I am looking forward to new products from you!

vinniepearce likes this.
  4. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

@vinniepearce thank you ... Love your new products ... but I love your old things too!

vinniepearce likes this.
  5. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

thank you Rae @bcgal00 for the hosting

[​IMG]

6. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member

7. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

I gave in and used Agape. I couldn't resist. I bought it purely because it made me think of my love for my wounded hero no matter what @TheCommittedCrafter

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  8. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

9. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

What A Wonderful Designer!...I Love The Fluidity,Love The Power Of All Of Her Personal Creations To Move Me & Inspire My Creative Soul...Thank You! For Your Incredible Designs...I Have Followed You From Before When You Were Designing As Vinnie Pearce!...I'm So GLAD YOU ARE HERE! At The Lilypad!...I Wish I Could Have All Of Your Wonderful Creations To Create With!...For This Page I Created...I Have Used Your Brand New Kit!..."Take My Hand"...It Was Such A Pleasure To Create With!...Can't Wait To Create Another Layout Using This Wonderful Kit!...

*For My And He Carried Me Layout-I Used-Take My Hand-The Committed Crafter

[​IMG]

10. vinniepearce

Thank you lovely ladies for the encouraging comments. Rae you did a wonderful job hosting thanks love!

You'll find my comments for your amazing work in the galleries, looks like there are more uploads... off to view and comment...

@RJMJ It is my privelidge to supply you with inspiration & help draw out what's in your heart X, gosh look at your creation!

11. RJMJ

I Just Had To Create Another Layout Using Another One Of The Committed Crafter's Beautiful Creations!...I Just Love The Color Purple & I Seem To Be Seeing It Everywhere These Days...We Just Had Another 28 Centimeters Of Snow Here Today & More To Came In The Next Few Days...So I Combined The Color Purple+Winter+Love In This Cheerful/Fun/ Winter Layout...

*For My Commitment Layout-I Used:Agape-The Committed Crafter

[​IMG]

12. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

So sorry, but I took advantage of the opportunity to use retired things, from Vinnie... This was a cool set of templates... have used them several times and I thought a great place for this striking photo taken by my grand daughter.... more and different words are in the gallery along with credits and link to the kit I bought and actually used with this template... 2 papers.... all product is by Vinnie.

[​IMG]

13. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

14. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Forgot to post here but I'm glad that I got to read the conversation.
    [​IMG]

15. RJMJ

Hey! There Everyone...Eventhough I Have Already Created 2 Layouts Here...I Wanted To Post One More...I Actually Made This Layout Awhile Back & It Never Seemed To Fit In With Any Of The Challenges That Presented Themselves At The Time & I Put It Into A Folder & It Never Got Posted...So I Am Here To Post It Now...Eventhough The Principle Design Of The Layout Is Based On The Committed Crafter's Wonderful Christmas Kit "December Memories" There Are Quite A Few Other Lilypad Designers Kits Involved In Completing This Layout...So I Hope It Was O.K. To Post The Completed Layout Here Just The Same...

*For My Sparkle & Shine Layout-I Used:

*December Memories-The Committed Crafter
    *Home For The Holidays-Sahlin Studio
    *Fa La La La Seasons Greetings/Down The Chimney/Brand New Year-Pink Reptile Designs
    *Snowscape-Bundle & Santa Claus Is Coming To Town-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
    *Frostell-Lynn Grieveson
    *Christmas Joy-Kristin Aagard
    *Merry & Bright-Collab-December/2018-Oscraps

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  16. willimena

willimena Well-Known Member

Bit late but had to find the right photo for the gorgeous colours in this kit. Have so many of your older creations Vinnie, that I adore, and loved playing with your new, beautiful artwork.

[​IMG]

vinniepearce likes this.
  17. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

I forgot to put my page here. I just love the colors in this kit.

[​IMG]

vinniepearce likes this.
  18. gduncan

gduncan Well-Known Member

I completed another one using Reflections At The Lake . . .

[​IMG]

vinniepearce likes this.
  19. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!