Monthly Muse Febraury 2019: Love YourSELF | Week 3: FEED YOUR SOUL

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mimisgirl, Feb 18, 2019.

1. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I'm excited to see what you've come up with for the last week!

2. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

I am finally caught up. lol Looking forward to Week 4-these challenges have been wonderful-I so appreciate your honesty and the thought and work you have put into these! :heartslub
    Thank you!
    [​IMG]

3. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

every time I thought about this muse I got really overwhelmed. Then I saw Danyale's free kit today and knew what I wanted to do. Live is stressful here, and it gets overwhelming for me when I have alot to think about. So this is my message to me to love my soul.
    [​IMG]

4. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you for the inspiration!
    [​IMG]

5. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Feeding One's Soul With Happiness Can Seem Like An Endless Topic Of Conversation...What Makes Us Happy One Day May Not Make Us Happy Necessarily The Next Day...But To That End...I Think What Makes Us Happy Doesn't Change That Much Organically... It May Take On Different Visuals,Forms,Ideas,Shapes Or Activities But I Think What Makes Us Happy Pretty Much Stays The Same...At Least It Does For Me...I Love A Great Many Things:Sunsets/Beach Walking At Night/Shopping/Scrapping/Nature's Beauty(A Whole Bigger Larger Topic) & This Time Of Year That Always Seems Paramount In My Thoughts...Waiting To Shrug Off The Dreary Whites Of Winter & Ready To Burst Into The Soft,Bright & Bursting Of Spring's Glorious Color Palette To Come...So To That End...Today I Created A Layout That Begs To "Feed My Soul" With Spring's Wonderful Treasures Of Beautiful Flowers To Come...I Love Looking At Nature & I Adore Pictures Of Beautiful & Captivating Floral Photos...I Never Tire Of This & It Feeds My Happiness & Allows Me To Take A Step Out Of My Everyday & Just Breathe In The Ever Wondrous Beauty Of Nature At It's Finest...

*For My The Beauty Of Nature & Nurture Layout-I Used:Sacred Time For Ourselves-Rachel Jefferies

[​IMG]

6. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

Whew. For a while I didn't think I'd make it here in time. I'm still not out of the woods, one to go and one day left, but ... whew.

So this one - being stupidly sick didn't help the struggle to articulate this piece. I still didn't get it completely right but it's close, and after the last ten days, I'll take close.

Because I'm a nerd about these things - and it's not noticeable - I'll ramble a minute and talk composition. The background is made up of two separate parts: the keyboard notes from the instrumental version of the song, and the lyrics from the studio-tweaked full version. It took forever to find the score from the instrumental bits but once I thought about it I really got stuck on the idea of the pairing of music and words. Of course that's not why I used this particular song, just a bit of serendipity.

[​IMG]

7. Carol K.

Carol K. Well-Known Member

8. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Ok, this is more like how Bianca feeds her soul. I still need to work on mine.

[​IMG]

9. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Late but here.... LOL!!!

[​IMG]