Favorite Project Mouse Layout

Discussion in 'Project Mouse FANniversary 2019 - Celebrating 6!!' started by sahlink, Feb 23, 2019.

1. meagan43

meagan43 Um, did you know that you're wrong?

So hard! I have many
    [​IMG]

sahlink likes this.
  2. Juliestcyr

Juliestcyr Grammar nerd and proud of it

3. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

WOW!! I'm loving these all!! Please keep sharing!!

4. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

I think it has to be this one. For a couple reasons.
    1. I like the artsy look
    2. it's Disney
    3. but most importantly this is a photo I just recently found....and I had originally thought it was JUST a photo of the castle. I had it turned into a digital photo and it wasn't until I was SCRAPPING it yesterday that I actually realized I was in the photo! The actual picture I have is only 4x4 so it's very small to see me (and I'm blurry) - but when I added it to my page it hit the page as a 12x12 picture and I immediately saw my little green outfit. I decided it had to stay as a 12x12 picture! I debated about covering all the other people up who were in the picture, but I went with it. Now if only that lady in the white wasn't right behind me! haha

[​IMG]

mmbstaley and sahlink like this.
  5. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I didn't keep track of credits when I was scrapping most of our Disney album; I was rushing to get the album done, and since the pages weren't for challenges I didn't plan to post them. This is one that came mostly from the Project Mouse (Cars) cards and elements. I'm not sure where the papers and flowers are from--sorry! Created in the Project Life App, then pulled into Photoshop. Stitching is from Traci Reed.

[​IMG]

sahlink likes this.
  6. Sharon-Dewi

Sharon-Dewi Well-Known Member

For me, my most recent created layouts are always my favorite ones. In this case it's this layout, also because seeing the goofy face of my father photo-bombing the bottom photo always gives me a big smile on my face every time I look at it :lol.

[​IMG]

sahlink likes this.
  7. JennFort

JennFort Well-Known Member

Girls' Day!!!Hands down my favorite day ever at Disney. With my mom, my mother in law, my daughter, my sisters in law and my niece. It was the best!!
    [​IMG]

sahlink likes this.
  8. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

I love this one of my daughter on the tea cups when she went with her best friends...
    [​IMG]

sahlink likes this.
  9. cherrybomber05

cherrybomber05 New Member

Oooh this is difficult I have a bunch that I love! But this is probably one of my favorite 2 page spreads:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

sahlink likes this.
  10. swtonscrappn

swtonscrappn Purple. The answer is always purple.

I finished several great Project Mouse layouts in my 2014 Trip album, but this layout came together so perfectly and I loved the photos I used. This is really what Disneyland is to my DH! Dwights churro.jpg

sahlink likes this.
  11. kendallt

kendallt Active Member

Actually, I think it's the page I made today for the scraplift challenge. I absolutely love how it turned out!

[​IMG]

sahlink likes this.
  12. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

It’s hard to pic but I think this one is my fav
    [​IMG]

sahlink likes this.
  13. Hillary

Hillary Her Royal Majesty has entered the chat

It is so hard to pick a favorite, but this one is definitely one of my favorites!

[​IMG]

Doramiyi and sahlink like this.
  14. cursivesmile

cursivesmile New Member

I haven't srapped since before you ladies started Project Mouse! LOL Doesn't stop me from buying the kits, though. I knew I'd eventually get back into the hobby (er...lifestyle? ;) ). They came in handy this weekend as I've been feeling the desire to get back into it and low & behold, the FANniversary was the perfect draw! This one turned out to be my favorite. I love how the layout came together, but the moment is one of those perfect memories. :)

[​IMG]

15. Doramiyi

Doramiyi Member

mmbstaley likes this.
  16. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

These are all SO GOOD! So much inspiration here! I'm pretty much exclusively a pocket scrapper when it come to my Disney pages, but my favorite has to be this cover page I made for a trip album. I just love all the little embellishments!

[​IMG]

sahlink and Hillary like this.