Project Mouse CHAT - Saturday, February 23

Discussion in 'Project Mouse FANniversary 2019 - Celebrating 6!!' started by sahlink, Feb 21, 2019.

1. knclark

knclark Chocolate snob

Wow - the chat was super busy! But it was fun learning about Krista and Britt's partnership. I am still surprised they have never met face to face. Based on the chat - I hope to see some Project Mouse Star Wars, Marvel and Food collections coming soon!!! Thank you!

jesskab likes this.
  2. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

I can't get into the other chats. Not sure why, but I did this one. Happy!

jesskab likes this.
  3. got2digiscrap

got2digiscrap Well-Known Member

Thank you for the wonderful stamp and fun chatting. I liked to see how you all communicate and found it interesting that you all have not met in person yet.

jesskab likes this.
  4. ckcpurple

ckcpurple Relish this remarkable time

Thanks again for the stamp, flower pack and, most of all, just hanging and chatting!!!! I can't believe I've met Britt in person before Krista did. That's crazy!!!

jesskab likes this.
  5. TiggerRMS

TiggerRMS Member

Loved hearing about the process of creating kits! Also learned I can chat from my cell! Screen was small but great to be a part of it on the road! Thanks for hosting the chat and all these fabulous challenges!

jesskab likes this.
  6. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Thank you all for joining the chat!!!
    Thank you Britt & Krista for all the great gifts!!!

7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Yes, thank you ALL!! I just downloaded the adorable flowers! I love them!!

jesskab likes this.
  8. collmal

collmal New Member

Where do we list the details for task 1 and 2?

9. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

Participated in the Chat for a short time before needing to leave for my daughter's class, too bad she can't drive I would have stay on longer. The most amazing thing I learned was that Britt & Krista have never met in person! What?! One of the things I love about the internet! Put in my two cents on a Marvel themed kit in the future, happy to see others would like that too. I agree, Moana is definitely a princess. Also fun to hear what people's favorite snack was....a few I've never heard of! Thanks again, Ladies! PM is what brought me to TLP, this weekend is such a treat!

jesskab and sahlink like this.
  10. disneysheryl65

disneysheryl65 Snoring in perfect pitch

The chat was great - so busy. I have never seen a screen move so fast, plus I was on my phone covertly in a meeting so I wouldn't miss it! I learned that Marvel may be moved up on the priority list based on all the requests. Krista learned who the casual princesses were. I also hope that the 2 of you meet in person one day soon - Britt even has a plan, it seems, from the chat! Also, fast moving, well-attended chats are not conducive to games!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  11. James Bass

James Bass New Member

I was only able to participate in part of the chat, but thought it was very interesting. I was on my iPad, so participating in the games was difficult, but I thought they were a great idea. When I saw the first photo of the elephant, I knew immediately it was from the Jungle Boat ride and instantly regretted that, on our next trip, we won't be visiting Magic Kingdom.

jesskab likes this.
  12. TravelScrapSleepRepeat

TravelScrapSleepRepeat Active Member

So fun (and intense!) in the chat today. Super loved hearing the history of Britt & Krista's friendship. It was also fun to hear all the suggestions for upcoming products and hear all of people's favorites. Thanks for all the fun events!

13. slfam

slfam Chocolate or vanilla? I can't decide!

Great chat today - sooo many people! I had to leave after 40 minutes but the games and questions were fun.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    jesskab likes this.
  14. Mum23ms

Mum23ms Well-Known Member

It was fun to see all the Q & A about PM and find out more about the process of making each kit. I'm so craving a Dole whip now!
    I wasn't able to complete my order for the flowers, my computer shut down before it completed. Is it possible to get the link again?
    Thank you ladies!

jesskab likes this.
  15. mrobin023

mrobin023 Member

Enjoyed the chat today, it was so busy! I could not believe that in these last 6 years of collaborating that Krista and Brittany have never met in real life. I also loved all the suggestions for future kits. I hope to see more food and festival kits!

16. StacyC

StacyC Member

WOW! What a fun chat! It went so fast I could hardly read!!

At on point I noticed 88 peeps in there!!
    Posted links to kits for adventureland, teacups and dolewhip. Krista & Britt "met" on DisBoards and have not met in real life...

jesskab likes this.
  17. Amercil

Amercil Member

The chat was good, I kept having connection issues. We spent that day at a basketball tournament and I was trying to connect with my phone and no WIFI. Thanks for an amazing weekend so far.

jesskab likes this.
  18. James Bass

James Bass New Member

Hoping to be able to still get the stamp and flower kit. I dropped off before the links were shared.

jesskab likes this.
  19. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

thx

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    jesskab likes this.
  20. collmal

collmal New Member

I learned that Krista and Britt have never met, and I hope to see the resort and princess mini kits that were discussed one day soon!

jesskab likes this.