February 19 - Just Jaimee

Discussion in '2019 LOD' started by Karen, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

LOVE Our Designers - February 19
    Just Jaimee Is Our Daily Crush!
    SALE of 30% Off plus Buy More, Save More Discounts

A Bit About: Just Jaimee
    newsletter signup link: http://eepurl.com/d-Bqb
    shop link: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Just-Jaimee/
    blog/website link: http://justjaimee.com
    facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/justjaimee
    any other social media links: https://www.pinterest.com/jaimeekaiser/
    TLP username: justjaimee

0219 small.jpg
    calendar created using "Storyteller 2019: Month 6x4 Calendar Cards" by Just Jaimee

Besides the standard gallery requirements, there aren't any crazy rules to follow beyond simply scrapping with our featured designer for the day!!

Today we are scrapping with the awesome designs of Just Jaimee! It's no secret looking through my gallery that I'm a huge fan of Jaimee's and especially of her Storyteller line of products. She has a MASSIVE collection every month that includes a zillion elements, papers, journal cards, word art, styles and alphas all for a great price. She also then designs add-on kits, stacked journal cards, Ready-to-Go double page templates for each week and whatever other add-ons her creative genius comes up with. You can buy all of these separately or you can subscribe to her membership plans for even better deals! You can get her massive monthly collection for just $10.99 and let me tell you from years of experience you won't find a better deal anywhere!! Jaimee also offers a VIP subscription for as low as $22.91 a month which gets you her Storyteller collection, plus all of her add ons for the month including the weekly Ready-To-Go templates, a Traveler's Notebook kit, Stacked pocket cards and pocket frames, TWO mini theme bundle kits plus matching journal cards, a set of stacked mess plus frames, a set of cut files and two stamp packs. That's well over $60 of products each month! There is a handy set of FAQ about her subscriptions HERE.

So let's show our Just Jaimee love today and scrap a page using her products. If you want to scrap along with me, feel free to post your pages in Just Jaimee's Gallery when you upload and then come show them off here! And who knows, the designer(s) may pop in here and there with special surprises and interactions!!!

Here is a layout that I created using only a set of her fabulous Ready-To-Go templates and one extra soccer ball element, plus fonts:
    [​IMG]

Be sure to check out our LOVE Our Designers event daily since you never know WHO is going to be featured when! And you never know what fun some of the designers might have in store while we are scrapping!!!

Guess What?!! Just Jaimee provided us with a SALE for the day!! You can save even more the more you buy!

designer spotlight ad.jpg

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Made with Just Jaimee's Coffee Break - Sept 2017 Storyteller add on
    [​IMG]

3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

oh this could be a dangerous sale for me - I might own most of Jaimee’s store but there’s always room for a bit more!

jesskab, Trish, Karen and 1 other person like this.
  4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I was thinking the exact same thing! :giggle

Trish likes this.
  5. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

@Karen to be honest I shouldn’t have even looked knowing my weakness with Jaimee’s stuff (11 items so far in my cart) with all the bills and costs this week - $350 trip for a job interview, a couple of medical bills. Might just cave with a couple of things I know I can use immediately

Karen likes this.
  6. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

Me too ladies! I'll be back here with mine. So I used her July 2018 ST templates and I used all freebies that I downloaded a year ago and have not ever used. I love them! I had fun mixing it up. #TLPLOD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    Karen likes this.
  7. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

LOVE her products!
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  8. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Jamie's templates from 2016 and earlier are in .png format so I can use them. (Unfortunately she stopped png in 2017). I've been using some of her old Storyteller templates for my 2018 P52 pages. I've got some gaps, and have done one of the missing pages today.
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  9. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

10. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

i too have alot of jamie in my stash. love how colorful and seasonal her collections are. when i tried to sign up for the newsletter to get the freebies shown in this post above it said i am already signed up ( of course) so does that mean i cant get those freebies above ?

Karen likes this.
  11. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Her last newsletter is dated February 15. Scroll to the bottom of it and you should see a link to her Freebie Archive.

bjc and Karen like this.
  12. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Trish and Karen like this.
  13. AnnePC

AnnePC Well-Known Member

14. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Still working away on my DYD album. I used Jaimee's Merry Little Moments for my pages...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  15. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

16. justjaimee

justjaimee Designer

In all the newsletters there is a link at the bottom that directs you to my freebies area :)

lulyg14, bjc and Karen like this.
  17. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

18. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Here's mine
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  19. burnbright

burnbright Active Member

So many cool things. I am overwhelmed by the volume though. 94 pages to go through. Anyone have recommendations for kits they keep going back to? I have a 2 year old and a dog so playing or outdoors are good.

Mum23ms likes this.
  20. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

Oh another pad crush! I must check this sale!

Karen likes this.