Customer Service

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by lmccandless, Jan 26, 2015.

1. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

Ok, going to go ahead and ask this here, rather than chase my tail all over the internet. I'm having trouble with the help desk - can't sign in to add a note to my customer service ticket, everything I try sends me back to the log in page, and when I tried to reset my password I get this message: You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator.

So, uh, who is the helpdesk admin, and how do I figure out which wrong button I'm pushing?

2. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Hi Brenda,

I responded to your ticket a short while ago, but if you still need help, feel free to drop me a PM here in the gallery/forum. I will be happy to help!

bestcee and blueberries like this.
  3. Kegger

Kegger Well-Known Member

Hi all - I filled out the form on DSD weekend and didn't get a reply in the expected time frame, so lost out on purchasing as my MOC Gift Card wasn't working correctly :(. I also emailed customer service and still haven't heard anything back, and nudged yesterday. (Original 7th, 10th) I was really looking forward to building up my stash for the next MOC and am sad to have missed out on the two amazing FWP kits. Can anyone help me out?

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

bellbird likes this.
  5. Kegger

Kegger Well-Known Member

6. NancyBeck

I'm so sorry for the delay. I am trying to get the list so I can verify your code against it. I have been working on it for you and should have at least let you know that. I honestly didn't think it would take this long:)

7. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I sent a service request, but also posting here as there are probably others with the same problem. My purchase receipt for Rachel Jefferies newsletter bundle of BYOC does not include a Download link.
    Capture.JPG

8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@lmccandless @Rachel Jefferies
    Sending out the bat signal!

9. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

@bestcee thanks for sending out the bat signal!
    @BevG i'm so sorry! Totally my fault . . i noticed the error yesterday and corrected it, probably after you sent the customer service ticket, I didn't get a chance at that point yet to mail everyone who had purchased the bundle, if you go into your order history there should be links there now, but I'm going to track down your order anyway and send you an e-mail with your download links. @lmccandless I will also e-mail new links to all other bundle purchases so if you get any more tickets I will have sent everyone a mail. Sorry again for the error i was clearly multi tasking too much.

Give me ten mins and it will be sorted :beat

lmccandless and BevG like this.
  10. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

@BevG I've tracked down your order and sent the links to you again. Please don't hesitate to Direct Message me if you have any further troubles. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay getting it sorted out. Thank you so much for shopping with me <3

11. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

12. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@lmccandless and @NancyBeck I was trying to find my copy of MPM Mosaic and realized I didn't have it on my computer. Checked my TLP supplies and my file of all downloads. @KimJ helped me find the order in the Orders section and here is a copy of my purchase.

Is it possible to have the Download activated again for this MPM? TIA!

Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 11.11.36 AM.png

13. NancyBeck

Hi Maureen!

I'm happy to help. I've reprocessed that order for you and an updated download key has been sent to your email. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else. Happy holidays!

Nancy

14. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

15. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

I'm wondering how do the BYOC discounts apply, does it happen automatically? I can't see a discount being applied now I have over $15 in my cart

16. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Yes, it happens automatically. It does not show as an added discount, but the price of each eligible item will be lowered. If you are still shopping, you may have to refresh (F5 for most browsers) to see the new discount reflected in the storefront. Hope that makes sense. :)

Claire Grantham, Karen and bellbird like this.
  17. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

Great thanks, it does

KimJ likes this.
  18. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I've had an order stalled since Thursday 4/23/20. #1325224 There was a glitch processing the payment but it did process and I have the receipt email. I emailed customer service and have had no response. I'd sure like to get my product.

@lmccandless @NancyBeck Help?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  19. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Hi Judy, If you log in to the store & go to 'my account'in the top right drop down menu, can u see the order number you're referring to? Sometimes you can find the download link that way, just thought I'd mention it while you're waiting for a hand.

20. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Nope, the order clearly shows as not finished with the 3 items still in my cart as if not paid even though payment was made. My bank account shows the amount as pending still as well.