Do you ever... | Pad Patter 1.27

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Jan 27, 2019.

1. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Well I just cleaned our kitchen top to bottom- like inside microwave/fridge & wiped all cabinets down. I meant to just do a quick clean up & I swear that I keep a fairly clean house but how is it that those particular things get SO gross!? I'm pretty sure no one in my family realizes that those also need to be cleaned regularly. I just set the oven on the clean cycle too- so we'll see how many times the smoke alarm goes off today! :giggle

IntenseMagic likes this.
  2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Since my back pain increased over the past several years, I learned what it is to start something and not finish it for days or weeks. I was never like that before. It still drives me nuts.

I got new furniture on New Years Day - dining table, china hutch, and buffet - and that involved cleaning it all and oiling it and then loading it up. It took days and days. It's beautiful now though!

3. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

@gonewiththewind
    OH MY! That's a lot!!! You need to do a page about your new acquisitions! :goldstars

gonewiththewind likes this.
  4. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Yep, I start things all the time and wonder why did I do this to myself. I've got a craft room that is halfway through getting organized. It's been like that for over a year, I just keep closing the door. DDs room has clothes in piles all over it because we started going through her drawers and closet to get rid of the too small things and then she and I got sick and haven't finished it yet. It seems to be the story of our lives to regret starting projects.

5. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Yes, like us going on a roadtrip/ weekend away during MOC.
    [​IMG]
    All caught up now. So good idea after all?

6. KairynLisa

KairynLisa Wouldn't make it as a fighter pilot

Oh my... story of my life! Right now DD has decided to sell her American Girl doll collection to fund her missions trip in 2020 (too late to fund raise for this summer!) Of course half her collection is in my room, so she brings EVERYTHING there! Then sorts and resorts and gets distracted leaving most of it on my bed! Ugh... in order to sleep I have to move it all!
    Same thing would happen however if I started a project... or cleaned up after something - like Christmas for instance - the two totes or decor are still sitting in the livingroom currently being used as a doggie gate LOL

7. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Oh boy...that is the story of my life LOL. I start something, get side tracked and then start something else....the next thing I know, I'm not getting anything done. I am really trying to stop being side tracked all the time :) Right now I have scarves scattered all over the spare bedroom b/c I bought new hooks to hang them up, only got about 1/3 way into organizing and now they have been left lying there in a big mess of clutter....b/c I got side tracked and moved onto something else.