Shutterfly Sale on now - Free pages! and a ?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cookingmylife, Jan 25, 2019.

1. meggersjm

meggersjm bunny ears, bunny ears, playing by a tree

I got mine. I wanted to do more, but I don't have them ready. :(

2. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Right there with you! I tried to get it all done, but I need a few more hours. If they extend until tomorrow, I'll order.

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

The extended the sale by a day @tkradtke woo-hoo!

I'm still not going to able to take advantage this time around. I'll be ready for the next one for sure though!

bestcee and rach3975 like this.
  4. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

I made it just in time tonight! Finished our 2106 Disney album! Phew... now to clean my house... ;)

Karen and rach3975 like this.
  5. rach3975

Me, too! I maxed out their number of pages--I didn't know I was that close, but it worked out EXACTLY at the upper limit. I ran out of time to scrap the last page I wanted to include, so I uploaded the photos and just plugged them in as a collage with a white background. Good enough! The best part is that it's DONE, and the second best part is that I ordered a 111-page 12x12 photobook with standard layflat pages for $69!

Karen and bestcee like this.
  6. KairynLisa

KairynLisa Wouldn't make it as a fighter pilot

I missed it again... oh well! Next time! How do you all get advance notice of the sales? Via email, I'm guessing? But then don't you get more email from them than you'd like?

7. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@KairynLisa Advance notice is by email but they usually only give you 3 or so days so it really pays to get a book or any other project up and ready to go. I know, it's more fun to do other stuff but I'm the kind that makes mistakes if I'm up against a deadline or I do something and it seems my software goes south. (Undoubtedly, user error at that point!)

Quick delete of extra emails is worth it for those free pages imho.

@rach3975 What is the max # of pages for a book?

KairynLisa likes this.
  8. rach3975

It may differ depending on what kind of paper and binding they're using for the different album configurations, but for a 12x12 with standard layflat pages it's 111 pages. You get the 20 included pages and up to 91 additional pages.