new names, new names, lalalalalaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by TheNamingFairy, Jan 12, 2019.

1. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? Westeros (Game of Thrones) but not in Winterfel (much too cold). It would have to be in Kings Landing, living in the castle with Jon Snow on the Iron Throne. #GOT #moveovercersei

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? My husband needs help with his computer or sending a text. Other might want my help making invitations.

3. What are some small things that make your day better? Abby curled up on my lap, a Monster drink, watching Ellen D and Days of Our Lives

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? to play with lots of cute puppies & kittens

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? eat okra, yuck!

Karen likes this.
  2. KairynLisa

KairynLisa Wouldn't make it as a fighter pilot

I saw my new tag line yesterday and thought "how in the WORLD did the name-fairy get that from my answers... I had to come back and re-read them. ROFL, yeah, #5 sorta eliminates me, doesn't it? That fairy, she's a quick thinker!

bestcee, Becca Bonneville and Karen like this.
  3. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

LOVE THESE. Welcome back, Naming Fairy... although I'm hesitant b/c I've loved being a Rock Star :giggle

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? My completely clean and organized house!

[​IMG]

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Their child's persistent snotty nose or stomach ache.

[​IMG]

3. What are some small things that make your day better? the clean house mentioned above, a fresh pot of coffee, a plan for dinner, a fire in the fireplace, a compliment from my kids

[​IMG]

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? High School Musical Choreographer

[​IMG]

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? Look good in a bikini :rofl

[​IMG]

4. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I laughed and startled the dog! :lmao

Vrielinkie, AJK and Angela Toucan like this.
  6. meggersjm

meggersjm bunny ears, bunny ears, playing by a tree

I thought maybe I could come up with some better answers, but here goes.

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? oooh. Probably the town library from Beauty and the Beast. I like the Beast's too, but the carefree peasant girl with unlimited books makes me swoon.

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? At school, I tie an awful lot of shoes. And un-knot them. At home, they usually are demanding food and the little one can't really make anything himself yet.

3. What are some small things that make your day better?
    Coffee. Music. Scrapping.

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
    I still don't know.

5. What is something you will NEVER do again?
    Jumping off of a high place into deep water.

7. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you Naming Fairy! It's a great tagline, depends on the day and my mood, pretty much!!

8. Anny-Libelle

Anny-Libelle Show me the way to the Misty Mountains

1. What fictional place would you most like to go?
    I want to visit Rivendell and meet Arven and Elrond in their house.

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
    in photoshop questions or for babysitting or if they need a new haircut

happy people around me, time for me, a delicious glass of wine

something creative or a job where I can test restaurants or holiday locations

smoke cigarettes

Angela Toucan likes this.
  9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Family - it’s tech help

3. What are some small things that make your day better? Good Friends, Warm weather, Op shopping

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? Hmmm, it’s kind of the one I’m looking for - either as an advocate or policy developer for people with disabilities or helping people with disabilities create their lives in their communities (in a dream world it would be with an unlimited budget).

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? Walk across a suspension bridge - Lynn Canyon in Vancouver, BC (I only did it cause I was with extended family who were walking behind me) - it was an experience that I was proud I did but I’m not queuing up to do it again

Sokee likes this.
  10. mnjenlittle

mnjenlittle Dewey Decimal, I love you!

Oh thank you naming fairy! I actually volunteer in the school library and they usually have me shelve nonfiction. You are spooky! :banana

BevG likes this.
  11. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

@Electra - we share a passion! I am prepping my booth for local antique mall now!! And I have been studying grant writing. Wish we lived close!

12. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

jk703 and Karen like this.
  13. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Vrielinkie likes this.
  14. DivaMom96

DivaMom96 Well-Known Member

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, with a side trip to Diagon Alley so I can visit Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

Usually it's how to do something, i.e., how to do a technique in photoshop or in forScore (a music app on my iPad), how to work an app, etc. I get a lot of technical and computer questions. I love to know HOW things are done - knowledge is power!

3. What are some small things that make your day better? A text from my honey, a heartfelt thank you, a student finally understanding a concept, a hug from my son.

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? Exactly the job I have. I absolutely love being a Cantor: I get to sing, teach, counsel, listen and celebrate with people every day.

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? Go to Israel in the summer. OMG - it's HOT!!!! I mean, I live in Florida - when it's hot, you stay inside, not climb up to the top of Masada at 120 degrees!!!!!

15. sthomas51004

sthomas51004 Well-Known Member

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? Stars Hollow (from the Gilmore Girls)

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Mom - something with the computer

3. What are some small things that make your day better? Cup of hot tea and puppy snuggles

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? photographer

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? move

Vrielinkie likes this.
  16. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? the land of milk and honey

help with everyday things

a cup of coffee and some sweets, seeing my granddaughters via facetime

musician

going to work - I'm retired LOL

patsyt likes this.
  17. Heidi Nicole

Heidi Nicole Well-Known Member

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? Central Perk (I LOVE FRIENDS!!) Oh, and coffee <3

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Typically it's someone wanting me to be creative for them

3. What are some small things that make your day better? Coffee, cat snuggles, and scrapping (and food - any and all) (and wine) okay, I'm done.

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? I would start a cat haven, and foster cats who need lots of love and care... and when I say foster, I mean adopt :)

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? Have a long commute to my job (currently it's at 1 hour door to door - looking to change that in the near future!)

18. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

[​IMG]
    Scene from Maleficent

Some off the wall question that I'm not going to know the answer to anyways.

Flowers, flowers, bees, flowers, beetle, vine. Oh, and wine.

Professor of Witchcraft and Wizardry at Hogwarts.

Drink a bottle and 1/2 of Cabernet by myself in one evening.

19. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

Middle Earth, naturally.

Finding things. Planning things. Cooking things.

Dove chocolate-covered cashews with sea salt. BTS. Dr. Andrew DeLuca. Hugs from my son.

International social justice reporter/photographer by day, singer-songwriter by night.

20. CarolynJoyce77

CarolynJoyce77 Snozberries? Who ever heard of a snozberry?!

Hello I hope it's ok to post in here but I would really like my description under my name changed if possible, just where I work we are not allowed to use the term Aborigines as it's consider inappropriate. Many thanks for your understanding and helping me out. xxxx.

Thought I better answer the questions :)

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? Willy Wonka chocolate factory

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Babysit the grand babies

3. What are some small things that make your day better? Freshly brewed tea with a biscuit to dip in. Putting my feet up in my rocker. A long very hot shower.

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? A photographer

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? Move house, change jobs.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020