January 2019 Project Pages

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by IntenseMagic, Jan 6, 2019.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Woot!! New Year, new projects!! Anyone else started yet?

I was debating changing my style this year, but in the end decided to go back to using Jaimee's Ready-to-go pages again. I didn't use them last year and fell behind too many times. At least I know when I use these that I do better at staying current and that's what's most important to me :) I also went with Designed by Soco's Weekly cards because I love them! Here's my cover and week one!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

berniek and Cherylndesigns like this.
  2. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I switched up my plans a bit and decided that using a "design A" template for every page was just not going to work for me. My switch up this year is doing a totally flat design... I'm a little freaked out by it at the moment, but I'm hoping it will force me to keep things simple so I can keep caught up this year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ga_L, cookingmylife, berniek and 4 others like this.
  3. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

4. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

It will surprise no one that I am working a month behind :P I still don't know what - if anything - I will be changing for 2019.
    Here is my week 50

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ga_L and IntenseMagic like this.
  5. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I will not be doing weekly pages this year. My plan is to do monthly double pages with mostly photos on one half and lots of journaling on the other half. I might have a look in the store to see if there are any templates that will help me with this.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I’m not planning on changing mine up. I finally found something that works for me and I like. BTW love all of your pages so far! I was thinking last night that I hadn’t done anything for January yet! It’s been a pretty crazy time around here and we still have our tree up. Lol. Hey, there’s the start of a January page. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Cherylndesigns

Thanks for the nudge! I did one page so far
    for January.

[​IMG]

Ga_L, berniek and IntenseMagic like this.
  8. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I did a project 52 for 2016, 2017, and 2018. I have 2018 done and waiting for the "free pages" shutterfly coupon to get it printed out.

I am waffling about changing it up for 2019, but I made the books the same size and the same cover with a different picture on the front, so I already have a theme going...decisions, decisions!!!

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  9. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I am waiting for this as well :)

10. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I'm a year behind right now, so my plan is to scrap 2 weeks of PL during every week this year, finishing Jan and Feb 2018 during Jan 2019, etc. I don't know if I'll be able to keep that up, but if I can I'll be caught up for the first time since I started PL in 2013! I'm going to try using PL-specific items like MPM kits to see if that speeds me up at all.

My first spread isn't TLP stuff, but here's my second.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was planning on that, too, but I just couldn't do it! I had to add elements!

I'm waiting for that one, too, but I hope it's not for a few more weeks! I'm using MOC to get my last few 2017 layouts scrapped.

11. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

I'm not necessarily going week by week - more of summing up the month in 2-3 layouts.

[​IMG]

12. Cherylndesigns

Here's a second page for January. We have family in town, so there will be at least one more page.

[​IMG]

Ga_L and IntenseMagic like this.
  13. Cherylndesigns

Another Project 12 page for me for January.

[​IMG]

Ga_L likes this.
  14. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

Week 1, the year stated off great until we learned that my brother and his girlfriend were killed. We've had a rough couple of weeks (worst year ever in my family's life). 2019 has been very hard and it's only January. I hope it gets better. I am scrapping now to distract myself from everything. Now I understand scrap therapy, I may make some pages about my brother in the future, I miss him so much and want to write down what I remember about him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ga_L and FILIPPOK like this.
  15. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Weeks 2 and 3...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(YIKES... what did I do with the sizes!?!?!)

Ga_L likes this.
  16. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

So I struggled keeping up last year, but my new years resolution is to try again. LOL

Last year I tried using SWL's pre-made pages, but found that they didn't always work for me and I struggled. Often I didn't have enough pictures for a 2 page spread, or I had too many. And my book ended up being really large when I finally input all the templates into it (I'm still working on it).

This year I decided to just buy some weekly cards and come up with a template based around how many photos I have to use instead. So far it worked perfectly. Here's week 1 - only 1 page instead of 2 :)

[​IMG]

Ga_L likes this.
  17. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

18. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I was so sorry to hear about your brother's passing (and his girlfriend). I'm so glad to hear that scrapping is helping a bit - lots of hugs to you!! I pray you can continue to heal and remember the good times with your brother.

Mrivas likes this.
  19. Mrivas

Thank you Lynnette, it has been hard and unreal but I hope now he is in a better place! I do have so many good memories I want to document, a future project I want to do about him.

20. Mrivas

Week 4:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ga_L likes this.