What's your number for 2018??

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by amien1, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

WOW! I am SO impressed by your scraping prowess Cindy! That's amazing and I LOVE that collage you did to capture your yearly total too! So cool!

I just looked in my finish pages folder and it looks like I did 221 for last year. That's more than I thought and I'm happy with that many! :) @michelepixels you asked about printing and yes, I print every layout that I make... well 99% There were a couple of MOC layouts from last year that I made just for fun, but didn't put in my Shutterfly albums.

michelepixels, amien1 and cinderella like this.
  2. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

Let me check my Evernote (the easiest way to check because I tag each layout with the month I scrapped it; haha). I hit 336. I think I made 5 Disney books though, which are a lot of pages. I even printed some of my non-Disney book pages and put them in a loose-leaf book (including challenges and MOC pages)

I think I have 3-4 that I need to finish so far. Depends if I combine the August book or leave it at 2 books. I also want to make a condensed September Disney book for my mom. At least it gives me something to do and hopefully MOC will help me get my mojo back.

bestcee and amien1 like this.
  3. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

I don't know what I would do with all the pages you all make! I feel like having two books a year is too many pages and I think I only have about 20 or 30 page protectors in each album!

It looks like for 2018, I did 31 standard digital pages and 37 Project Life app pages. :)

bestcee and amien1 like this.
  4. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I just did 137 this year. A little low for me. But I finished my family album...that was my #1 priority.
    I do print all of my layouts. I've been printing them and then putting them in page protectors and putting them in traditional albums. I was just looking at my scrapping bookshelf and thinking I need to go back to printing books to save space.

weaselwatchr and amien1 like this.
  5. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

holy moly

cinderella and amien1 like this.
  6. robinsismai

robinsismai work is seriously overrated

lol @cinderella you beat me, but I'm not by how much because I had an error with my album so they didn't all get added there, but the count I show is 625

amien1 and cinderella like this.
  7. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

317 - That's only from May - Dec 2018 (137 of those were strictly Disney Pages)

amien1 likes this.
  8. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

340 for 2018 nowhere near my number for 2017 which was 825, but still more than I thought I did considering the crazy busy 2018 & lack of scrap motivation in the last quarter of the year.

9. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

I am in awe of the numbers here. I think in my peak CT year I did about 100. My number for 2018 is... 1. :blush I could have sworn it was higher, but other pages I was thinking of were apparently from 2017. I really just don't know where the year went! That realization was quite a shock! I've already quadrupled that number for 2019, so hopefully I'm on track to have a much more memory-keeping-filled year! :agree