December Style Challenge

Discussion in 'December 2018 Challenges' started by ashleywb, Nov 29, 2018.

1. snickels

snickels New Member

My favorite style is to use clusters of photos...because I usually try to get every photo from an event on one page!

[​IMG]

2. elwaechter

elwaechter Dances with Fairies

I'm not sure what you call this style - mixed-media? I love using lots of papers and paint for my backgrounds.
    [​IMG]

3. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

My style is to get as many photos onto a single page without it looking overcrowded! Here's my page:

[​IMG]

4. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

I think I am a "semi-clean" scrapper. I really like the look of all the clean pages, but I tend to add just a little bit more. :) I also have become hooked on Traveler's Notebook pages that I will later print and bind into a mini Christmas album. I tend to only scrap up to 3 photos, I normally scrap 8.5 x 11, too many more photos and you miss the details in smaller photos.
    [​IMG]

5. Smileark

Smileark Well-Known Member

I think my style is "how much can I fit on a page before it looks cluttered?!"
    [​IMG]

6. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

I like bright colors and art journaling but usually just let the kits evolve into something that pleases me.

[​IMG]

7. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

I tend to be a bit more of a "simple" style scrapper, with just one or 2 photos on most of my pages, along with some pretty paper layers. I try to make my pages look like paper layouts, and I love to warp shadows to add dimension.
    [​IMG]