I could use prayers/good thoughts

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Cherylndesigns, Dec 15, 2018.

1. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Oh boy... sending love, hugs and healing thoughts! How scary, and how hard to be at different hospitals! I'm so glad they are on their way to recovery and both heading home! What a relief!

2. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

oh @Cherylndesigns , I'm glad that things are better!! sending good thoughts your way!!

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  3. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Sounds like you made it there in the nick of time! So happy to hear they are both improving!!

4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks so much, Rae.

5. Cherylndesigns

It's been so chaotic, that I'm surprised any of you could keep up. It's been that way for us, too. My poor SIL is a super man, I tell you! All he's done is run, run, run. It's crazy around here in the best of times. It's hard for me to keep up with all of their activities. Alyssa's (13 yo) biggest freak out was that she had to wrap a gift for a Secret Sister today and she couldn't find anything to wrap it with. I dug around and found everything she needed and we wrapped it so cutely. She was about to lose it over that, though. Just "life", ya' know? LOL

bellbird, QuiltyMom, Sara and 2 others like this.
  6. Cherylndesigns

Thanks so much, Ferdy. I appreciate your thoughts so much.

7. Cherylndesigns

Yes, I got here before Ava came home, so I was able to get her settled in. She's sleeping a lot and hopefully getting recovery from that. As we all know, you can't sleep in the hospital.

bellbird and carrie1977 like this.
  8. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

What great news to awaken to.

9. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Glad to hear the good news, Cheryl. Hope the recovery goes well for both of them and that you can now relax somewhat and enjoy the time together. I know you being there is a big help to your son-in-law and to your daughter and granddaughter. Wishing you all well.

10. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Yep...definitely understand that all too well. So happy they will both be home in time for the holiday. We spent Christmas in the children's hospital last year with my daughter so I know how depressing that can be. Wishing you and yours a Happy Holiday!

11. Cherylndesigns

Thanks so much, Shar. Ava is MUCH improved today - she has that young age on her side. Adrienne (DD) is home and not doing too badly. She's sleeping, which is the best thing!

Sara and SharLamb like this.
  12. Cherylndesigns

Thanks so much, Patsy. Yes, my SIL went back to work today - he's very behind there so he was glad to be able to get back.

13. Cherylndesigns

Thanks so much, Carrie. You know that the holidays are a super depressing time to be in the hospital. We spent two different Thanksgivings in there, in the past, but I know Christmas would be much worse!

14. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

My goodness I missed this - but I'm so glad to read updates with great news! Prayers for continued improvements and hope you get a nice visit, even if for scary reasons initially

15. Cherylndesigns

Thanks so much, Krista! It was pretty scary, but both of them are on the road to recovery. My daughter just got home yesterday late, so she's lagging behind my granddaughter. Thanks so much for the kind words.

16. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Kids bounce back quicker too... glad they are both home and enjoying your care

17. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

And I bet she sleeps better knowing you are there to help take care of everything. I'm glad they are both home and okay. Hopefully, SIL can sneak a nap in too now that he's not running to both hospitals anymore.

18. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

I'm so pleased to read the positive updates, Cheryl and my prayer is that they both continue to make progress in their healing and on the path to full wellness. And I'm so happy they have you there to help nurture and share warm love. Really, truly there isn't any earthly thing as healing as mom/nana. Praying rest and peace and wellness for the holiday! :beat

19. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

I completely missed this post. I am glad they are both home and doing better. Sounds like it was scary for a bit there. Glad you were able to make it and help them during the first parts of healing. Sending lots of love and prayers for a smooth and quick recovery.

20. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I'm glad to hear they're both home, and that your granddaughter is bouncing back so quickly. You all have been in my prayers!