Introducing myself: Turkish/Dutch Scrapper

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by EminePala_Art, Nov 27, 2018.

1. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

2. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Welcome to The Pad! We’re so glad that you found us. This is a great place to be.

EminePala_Art likes this.
  3. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Thank you dear. I am really glad to have found you ;)

QuiltyMom likes this.
  4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I'm glad you feel welcomed! I look forward to getting to know you better. And I'm thrilled you found your photos again!

5. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Thank you very much ;)

bestcee likes this.
  6. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Welcome to a great place to be. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

7. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Welcome to the Pad!!
    I had to come and say hello after seeing that you signed up for the Pocket Letter exchange snd realized I didn’t know/meet you yet! I am Barbara!
    So glad you made your way here and are jumping in on having fun with our PL exchange!

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome to the Lilypad Emine! I hope you love it here!

9. dagi

dagi Aiming high

welcome to TLP, Emine! :)

10. AnikA68

AnikA68 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome Emine
    Happy you found us and hopefully you will share a lot of layouts with us.
    Do you have relatives in Germany? I know a turkish family with this name:faint2

11. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

My ex-husband lives there. He left his girls here and they haven't heard from him since. His name is Turgut and he re-married again. Wishing him all the best but what he does to my kids is unforgiveable

Thank you all for the warm welcome <3
    I am a bit overwhelmed with the DD project from Ali Edwards. But I need to simplify it.
    Love to you all

12. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

13. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

Welcome! Great to have you with us

14. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Emine, welcome!!!!! I know the feeling of recovering parts of your identity when finding photos one thought completely lost...mine is also a LONG story so maybe one of these days we tell each other in more detail !!! I'm sure you have been very well welcome by now, this is the most amazing place in the whole industry, if you need anything, have any questions that are not answered in the forum, just give us a shout, there is always one of us around to help, every scrapper in this "family" is a treasure and are always willing to help!!!
    Hope we will have you plating with us in the Month of Challenges!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

15. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome and @MrsPeel you can message me anytime.
    Yesterday was my birthday and it was a disaster. No one is supportive of me going back to scrapping again. They don't understand what it means to me and us memory keepers. But hey, I will not give up on my passion <3
    I am participating with the MOC. So excited.
    Today I played around in Photoshop CC, I made a basic christmas card. I will upload As soon as I use the TLP products (these ones where free from Jen White) I will look at the shop if she is a part of TLP :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub

Love to you all

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

do not give up, yuou wll find The Lilypad a marveoius support and encouragement..... most of theser amazing, talented girls saved my life more than twice... and I am talking literally. People who don't scrap can't "get it but we have an army of people who undesrtands, us, gives us support and keep giving us that warmth and music in our hearts..... glad you found us!!!!! @EminePala_Art we ll chat at some point, not sure if you saw ww have the Open House chats tomorrow and the day after, there will be coupons if you are looking to building stash...and we always laugh so much and have such a great time!!!!!

17. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Thank you so much. Glad to hear that the feeling I have about this forum, is true. Glad you got the support you needed here dear. I won't give up. Not on scrapbooking, nor on life. Thank you so much. Wat is the open house chat? Can I find it here on the forum? Love to chat with you all and have a laugh. Really need that. God bless you all

18. MiekSter

MiekSter We only regret the chances we didn't take

Van harte welkom bij TLP!
    Have lots of fun around here!

19. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Dank je wel Miek, Thank you Miek. Another Dutchie ;)

20. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Hoi Emine!
    Ik ben Berniek, en ook een Nederlandse scrapper. Het afgelopen half jaar ben ik bijna niet gescrapt (huis gekocht, nog steeds aan het verbouwen, stress alom) maar ik moet er natuurlijk in januari sowieso bij zijn! Ik zou niet kunnen voorstellen hoe het voor jou is om al je spullen en je hobby maar vooral je kinderen te moeten missen. Ik ben zo blij voor je dat je oude blog het nog deed en je nu weer een manier van plezier en creatieve uiting terug hebt gevonden!
    Welkom bij de meest fijne plek in dit wereldje, waar alleen maar lieve en inspirerende mensen rondlopen. Je zult je hier ongetwijfeld snel thuis voelen.