Shutterfly Free Pages again! (ends Oct 14 2018)

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by cookingmylife, Oct 10, 2018.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 11.13.07 AM.png

Now I don't have any project that needs printing and won't until 2018 PL is finished but...what do you take 'this season' to mean? I'm thinking 2018??? next sale in 2019?

Tree City likes this.
  2. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

I read that and wondered about the wording too! Hmmm?

3. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

Hmm. I have a book to finish by Tuesday now (they always extend)

4. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Thank you for sharing! I just submitted my order!

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Maybe they mean Halloween season? :giggle

6. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

Probably. Hahah. I certainly hope so. I have 3-5 books in progress.

-dies-

bestcee likes this.
  7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I saw it this morning and meant to post it here and.... SQUIRREL!

I did the last one and printed for B's bday which is coming soon! I am not sure if doing a copy of that and sending it to my mom or do a new one. They take so long to pull them together!

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I thought the same thing about the "season" but I'm assuming they mean Christmas. I'm sure they are thinking everyone is going to be doing their Christmas projects soon and won't be offering this killer sale during their most lucrative time of the year. I'm sure.

Anyway, I was able to finish the last two pages in a book and made the covers this weekend, so I got my latest book on order. woo-hoo!!!

9. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

I used this to order my P52 book. :) It should be here on Sat.

Karen likes this.
  10. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I had nothing ready for the sale... yet again. I'm thinking that season means fall. Just because it would be easy to say "year" instead. But maybe that's just me being optimistic :-)

The real reason I'm here though is to see if anyone else is able to access Shutterfly... I haven't been able to get on since yesterday.

11. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I just got on. Maybe you need to clear your cookie for the site?

12. tkradtke

Thanks! I'll try that!

13. Karen

I was able to get on to shutterfly just now too Tracie. Hope Heather's suggestion fixes it for you. @tkradtke

14. tkradtke

It did! All good now :-)

Karen likes this.
  15. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I'm actually kind of glad this was the "last chance" of the season (however long that is) cuz I was NOT ready for this sale (my own fault--I need to be better about making a page and then uploading it right away...otherwise I just forget and it takes me forever to arrange the book how I want it). Anyway, this gives me time to start uploading pages and putting a book together. When the next sale happens, hopefully I will have all pages uploaded and, if I'm lucky, I'll also have a front and back cover completed and maybe even an intro page written out. :)

Karen likes this.
  16. tkradtke

Whoa.... what's this crazy talk about having everything done and ready for the next sale?? I thought you were supposed to panic when they announce the sale and start throwing things together... finally hitting "confirm" at 11:59 pm as the sale is ending!! (or is that just me?) :rollin

Karen and Tree City like this.
  17. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Bwahaha! Yeah...that's how I normally do it. "Panic" is a way of life! But TBH, I'd be happy if I could just start uploading pages as I make them. I'm so bad about that. Perhaps seeing them "arranged" in a book on SF would help me gauge how far along an album is. (I bet I over-estimate how many pages I've done for 2018 rofl!)

tkradtke and Karen like this.
  18. Karen

Yeah, I'm more of the Tracie type... panic when the sale hits and see how much I can jam into my evenings to finish one before the sale ends. Sometimes I just need that push. lol. This last time was the closest to be ready I ever have been. I only needed two more pages down and the covers. Because the covers are always going to be last. sigh.

tkradtke likes this.
  19. KairynLisa

KairynLisa Wouldn't make it as a fighter pilot

I know this thread is about Shutterfly, and I wish I had seen the post earlier... but I didn't. I saw a Groupon offer for $5/40 page photobook from Printerpix. I ended up buying 5 books for $20 with a $10 discount - so 5 for $10. I just ordered them. Shipping came to $20, which I didn't feel was too bad... 5 books for $30 total is a pretty good deal. However, I am concerned about the quality. Wondering if any of you have had experience with this company?

It took 4 books to print all my 2006 layouts! OMGoodness. But only 2 to print 2007. I think I will look into this Shutterfly deal for 2008. I've used them in the past and been pretty happy with them. Fingers crossed Printerpix does a good job!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Tree City likes this.
  20. KairynLisa

KairynLisa Wouldn't make it as a fighter pilot

Ugh! I missed it. :(

Got my book all set up, saw the "special offer" of $120+ and thought, oh yeah, the code... "sorry, this code has expired". Yeah, I'm a few days late for this one. Oh well...