A very sad announcement about Dawn Inskip

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by lmccandless, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I only knew her for such a short time, she was a true inspiration, and her designs are amongst my favourites here.
    My prayers go out to her family and all who grieve for her at this time.

LynnG likes this.
  2. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

This takes my breath away and breaks my heart. I’m without words. Dawn’s incredible kindness and talent are irreplaceable. Another devastating loss for our community. I’m holding her family close in my prayers.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    jazzmatazz likes this.
  3. katell

katell CT - Sara Gleason

4. wimmeke

wimmeke New Member

Oo no, really, even still .... Wednesday is my stepfather deceased, it's just that all people with a big heart disappear. Despite my grief, I wish my heartfelt join the family, friends and colleagues. Everyone will miss her.
    I love her work very much.
    A lot of strength

lotus1c.gif

bestcee, LynnG and Psychozoe like this.
  5. domad

domad < insert apple icon here >

I have no words ..... soooo sad :(
    my thoughts and prayers are with all of her family!!

6. willimena

willimena Well-Known Member

It's so hard to believe. Love and big hugs to her family and all who loved and worked with her.

7. Justagirl

Justagirl Courageously dancing in the rain

I have been sitting on this all day trying to find the words, but I have none. I’m just so incredibly sad that our community and her family and friends have lost such a sweet and kind woman.

I’ll miss the buzz of reading her kind comments in the gallery, she always took the time to leave praise and she truly was a bright light here at TLP.
    xo

LynnG, Psychozoe and Carol K. like this.
  8. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

I saw this post yesterday. But like so many others, no words can adequately express the feelings this news produces.

Dawn's family and friends, including the LilyPad are in my heart and prayers.

9. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

I heard the news yesterday and was so saddened that I just didn’t have the words to express my feelings for someone I never met in real life. We are such a unique community that shares our lives through our craft so we get to really know each other sometimes better than some people we casually get together with in our real lives....
    Dawn was so unique in her talent to create kits, so special!
    The only connection I had with her through real life interactions is she put the call out looking for a State Quarter for her daughter, it was the last one she needed to complete it. They had been looking for years. I was so excited when I went looking in all the quarters in my home that we had it! She was so excited! To me this shows how much she loves her daughter! I packed it up and sent it to her. . . .

She will be truly missed my prayers and love go to her family.

bestcee, LynnG, Karen and 7 others like this.
  10. Carol K.

Carol K. Well-Known Member

So heartbroken for this loss, first for her family, next for the thousands she has touched with her gifts for art and life. Thinking on Dawn's broad connections, there is not a day that goes by where I don't write her name, and enjoy her workmanship, and I know there are many other people like myself who's lives will continue to be enriched because of the work of this dear lady. The earth has lost a good one!
    Prayers for her family and her family here at the Pad.

11. Keevs

Keevs Member

So shocked to hear this from a friend last night...she was such a lovely person. I wasn't here much but did buy many of her kits and she always had a comment to say on any of my pages in the gallery. So young and so talented! My prayers go out to her family for this sudden tragic loss.

12. jhyll

jhyll New Member

What a terrible loss to her family and the digi community. Prayers and love
    going out to her family and friends.

13. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

oh Barbara I remember that. She was so happy to get that for Carly!! What a wonderful and special memory. We are all so lucky to have known Dawn and her designs. A special woman indeed. Heaven has gained a new Angel and left a hole in the hearts of everyone that knew and loved her.

14. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

So very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with her family!

15. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

This is such heartbreaking news and there are no words. My heart goes out to her family and friends.

16. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

So heartbreaking to hear about Dawn's passing. Love, hugs and prayers to her family and all who knew her and are hurting today. <3

17. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

I really can't believe this. So very, very sad. Thinking of her family at this incredibly difficult time x

18. Jazzmom

Jazzmom Mobile, agile, hostile!

So sorry to hear this ... another devastating loss for the digi-scrap community! Sending up prayers for the family.

19. tw1717

tw1717 Pretty in Pink

Heartbroken at this.....keeping family in prayers.

20. Spacecadetswife

Spacecadetswife Well-Known Member

This is really shocking and sad news. Such a talented and sweet lady. When we had a baby owl fall out of its nest, I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be nice if Dawn lived close by". Will miss her nice comments on my pages, and her wonderful designs.

bestcee, LynnG, Psychozoe and 3 others like this.