A very sad announcement about Dawn Inskip

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by lmccandless, Jul 5, 2018.

1. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Such terrible heart wrenching news. I just loved her wonderful talent, unique style and beautiful artwork. My heart goes out to her family.

2. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

I am truly in shock about these news. She was one of my favorite designers here and I will truly miss her designs and kind words. Lots of love and thoughts to her family and loved ones ❤️

3. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Someone asked me about this in Customer Service, before I had a chance to read this. I am so shocked at the sudden loss of such sweet person and talented artist. Dawn will be missed long after the initial shock waves of this tragic news passes.

AJK likes this.
  4. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

Oh My! I will definitely be praying for her family!

5. Angel Jet

Angel Jet New Member

This is unbelievable, so unexpected! My thoughts and prayers are with Dawn’s family.

6. nhudao

nhudao Well-Known Member

Speechless, I am so shock to reading the news. My thoughts and prayers are with all of her family and friends.

7. zanthia

zanthia CT - Kate Hadfield

such shocking news - my thoughts go out to her family and friends

8. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

No words, just sadness. Love to her family xx

9. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

I am fortunate to have had our creative circles overlap over the span of many years. Dawn had a one-of-a-kind voice in her artistry and her creativity was beautiful.

I feel blessed to have worked alongside her and blessed to call this place "home" with all of you..who care so much and so deeply. The work that we do carries with it a vulnerability right? As we share bits of ourselves with one another and pour that into our creations and our pages as we share our memories and stories. It's a special kind of intimacy to do that..and it also means we are connected, always.

Much love, Pad family. :beat

10. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

I’m so sad about this. I’m not on her CT, but as a CT member I don’t really have to buy too many kits, but when I do buy, it’s from the 2 designers who have recently passed.

Psychozoe and bellbird like this.
  11. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

What?! Oh no, I'm so sorry to find out this news & for her family; I just don't know what to say She's such a wonderful designer & person

12. Psychozoe

Psychozoe Well-Known Member

Ive known her in the digi community since 2009 since i started digi.. even tho im new in the lilypad... soo soo shocking and sad.

Sara likes this.
  13. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I'm Just Devastated By This News...I Have Had Many Interactions With Dawn Since I Have Been Here...She Talked About Her Daughter To Me & How Proud Of Her She Was...Our Mutual Love Of Animals Was Something We Had In Common...Especially Those All Too Precious Owls...Even Though We Have Never Met Physically Somehow I Felt Like I Knew Her In A Way...In A Scrapbooking Way That Is...She Touched My Heart With Her Gentle Love Of Nature & Through Her Wonderful & Always Amazing Designs & Her Kindly Comments About My Layouts...She Has Inspired Me In Ways I Can't Explain...My Heart Feels Heavy & Some Tears Are Flowing...All My Love/Heart & Hugs Goes Out To Her Entire Family...We Are So Sorry For Your Loss & We Are All Grieving Alongside Of You...Hold On & Take Care Of Each Other...God Bless/Hugs & Love...

Sokee, Justagirl, cfile and 2 others like this.
  14. catschwartz

catschwartz Active Member

Oh this is sad! I loved her designs and have a ton of them!
    Condolences to her family, and to all of her digi friends!

15. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Condolences to the family at this sad time. As this thread shows she was very much loved here, and I for one will never be able to look at an Owl, or even hear one without also remembering Dawn . Her legacy will live on in thousands of family scrapbooks. RIP.

Christina W likes this.
  16. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

So sad to hear the news. Dawn was a wonderfully creative artist with her own unique style which spoke to many of us. So young ... so talented ... so loved ... so missed. Sympathy to her family and personal friends as well as prayers for them. Her memory will live on.

17. Teri

Teri You bought a used lion?

Oh...how this news makes my heart hurt. My prayers are with her family.

18. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Pancakes are their own food group

What shocking and sad news. Dawn was so talented and created such beautiful things. I was particularly drawn to our mutual love of birds and I so enjoyed reading stories about her daughter's work with them. This is so terrible...I can't begin to imagine the pain and shock her family must be going through. Peace to you Dawn...may your inner light continue to glow from wherever you may be.

Justagirl likes this.
  19. jakrn

jakrn New Member

Such sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and everyone who knew and loved her. She will be missed...............

20. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Oh my God. I am so sorry to hear this. All my deepest condolences to her family and to TLP team of course.