We're back! Etc by Danyale Blog Challenge | February 2018

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by Danyale, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

hmm, I am not sure either. I had an issue one time with "parsing" an older version within PSE was giving me strange lines. I may be able to ask one of the girls on the team to see if they know.

Thanks for contributing your lovely page ♥

2. Danyale

Kerri! I miss seeing you around digi-world, hun! So glad you are here ♥

3. kayjaydo

kayjaydo Keeping my feet firmly on the ground

It's great to be back in the Digi-World (well at the Lilypad only) I am having so much fun scrapping again, and browsing the gallery for inspiration and seeing all the lovely pretties! I'm a bit rusty, but the MOC got rid of quite a bit of that!
    Hugs

Danyale likes this.
  4. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

The layouts for the challenge are AMAZING!!!! I played, too.

[​IMG]

Danyale likes this.
  5. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Here is mine:

[​IMG]

Danyale likes this.
  6. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

7. Stacy

Stacy Well-Known Member

Here is mine! Thanks for the challenge, I never seem to use this technique. I think I should more! Thanks for the boost.
    [​IMG]

Danyale likes this.
  8. triplejdesigns

triplejdesigns Well-Known Member

9. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Glad To See That You Are Back & Settled In From Your Move!...Thank You For This Wonderful Challenge!...I Have Your "Simple Life" Kit & It Was On My Wishlist In My Head For Ages & Ages Before I Got It...So I Did Indeed Use This Beautiful Kit...I Rarely Use Only 1 Kit To Do Any Layout...In Fact It Isn't Unusual For Me To Use 5,6,7 Or Even Eight Kits Or More To Complete A Layout...I Even Used The Many Papers Included In The Kit To Make The Heart,Stars & Arrows/Pointers That You See In My Layout...I Changed The WA Slightly Also Because I Wanted The Font I Used To Match For Symmetry Purposes But I Used The Same Words Just Changing The Font To Match My Journaling...I Also Used 5 Different Papers Blended Together To Make The Finished Background...I Really Loved The Use Of The Color Green Here In Soft Focus With Just A Hint Of The Color Red & A Just A Small Pop Of Yellow...At First Glance Of My Layout This May Not Seem Like A Very Different Way To Include Journaling In A Layout But It Is For Me...As Per The Challenge Rules I Never/Or Almost Never Repeat The Same Words Over & Over Again In A Line Of Journaling(So There's That Which Makes This Different For Me) & I Never Use Them In Just 1 Line As I Did Here(And This) & I Also Never Put A Journaling Sentence In A Continuous Line In The Middle Of My Layout Either...So I Did 3 Different Things With Journaling That I Don't Normally Do...

*For My Dewy Layout-I Used-Simple Life-Etc By Danyale*

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Danyale likes this.
  10. missyc77

missyc77 Member

11. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for a great challenge. Here's a layout I've made using text paths.
    [​IMG]

Danyale likes this.
  12. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

13. Danyale

Thank you all so much for joining us this month! We will announce the WINNER WINNER and post our March blog challenge next Monday, 3/5!

:bk

umyesh likes this.