You girls are amazing!

Discussion in 'February 2018 Challenges' started by Genniejoy, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Genniejoy

Genniejoy Well-Known Member

I have no idea where to post this so please move it to where it should go. I just have to say, I am so in awe of all you amazing women who did the MOC while working and for those who also have kids and husbands and houses to manage! Once school and work and life started up again for us last week I haven't scrapped a page until today! There's no way I could have done MOC without it being our 'Summer holidays'! So congratulations to everyone who manages, comments and keeps up while doing life full time! Phew! You are all AMAZING! :) :) :)

2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

But you jumped in brand new too! With a huge learning curve! That's pretty special and amazing in itself!

Angela Toucan, Danyale and cfile like this.
  3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks so much
    I didn't get all of them done, but I love your post! I feel the same way. I'm new here too and everybody is so supportive and encouraging. I did get all of the February 2018 challenges done, though.

wvsandy, jk703, bestcee and 4 others like this.
  4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

That is fabulous Cheryl! Have you checked out the designer challenges too? They are fun to do as well!

Glad you were able to do the MOC and have fun!! When I worked, I would sometimes get up early and do a page before going off to work during the MOC, or after dinner while catching up on a favorite TV show. :) So glad you were able to scrap today though :)

5. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I have. I've done two layouts for Dawn's template challenge, one for Salin Studios and one for the Fiddlesticks template challenge.

cfile likes this.
  6. Genniejoy

ARGH!!!! It's Feb 24th here! After an awesome start where I did the first 4 challenges, life has overwhelmed me and I haven't touched the last 4. I thought 8 in a month would be easy. Now I have to figure out where I left off. I did spend a lot of time planning and creating my 19 yr old's birthday cake though. It was huge and took a lot of time and just getting back into a new school year with work and stuff. So, I'm off to try to figure out which challenges I did, where I left them and what to do next! I guess you'll see the cake in one of my next four pages! :)

Ohhh edited to add, I just discovered I did 5! Woo hoo! Just 3 to go! :)

7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Woo hooo, Genniejoy! 5 is a huge start! Especially if you previously completed 31 in 31 days! Plenty of time! And that cake was beyond fabulous! You can do it! :)

Genniejoy likes this.
  8. Genniejoy

I don't know where to put this. Can someone help me PLEASE? At the end of MOC a few people posted templates for all 31 MOC LOs on one page. I have just spent an hour looking for them and I can't find them! Help please!

9. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

On phone but I know @cfile has one. She will have it to you in no time

Genniejoy likes this.
  10. Nolwenn

Nolwenn Active Member

11. Genniejoy

Thanks ladies. I found a template that I could adapt and got busy and forgot to come back here and look. I did it! I finished all 8 today/tonight! Now that it's 12:30 am and everything is uploaded and linked, I can relax once more and get some well earned sleep! Happy Day 'Other side of the world' friends! :)

Karen and IntenseMagic like this.
  12. cfile

13. cfile

I linked the template above as I have not removed it from my drop box. When I originally made it, GennieJoy, you requested the png's so I did that as well at the time. Here it is again:
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/anyone-crazy-like-me.52763/#post-978989
    :) Hugs