Polly spot.... who's wishing and hoping and dreaming?!?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by lmccandless, Jan 26, 2018.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Not rude at all!! Like Nancy said, it's not for everyone. You really do have to be in the right place in your life to take on that kind of commitment. There have been times in my life that I could have never fit it in to my life. I work full time and have 3 kids. But now, two are grown and the last is almost 13, so he is pretty self-sufficient. I think it's awesome that you recognize that it's something you don't think you are able to do at this point. And it's really helpful for us to know who is really not interested right now. We have truly enjoyed all of your participation this month and hope you keep hanging out with us a lot after MOC is over.

londoncuppa, Karen, MrsPeel and 3 others like this.
  2. Jems

Jems Well-Known Member

You guys have gotten me hooked I won’t be leaving and I’m just so happy that I’m excited to scrap again!!!

bcnatty, londoncuppa, Karen and 5 others like this.
  3. Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl Why yes, I CAN help you get to Disney!

You guys are nuts! But thank you so much for the encouragement! I'm actually feeling better today, but didn't get a chance to get online until now! I've got a few more days to catch up! I can do this! I'm determined! Thanks!

4. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

It was a dream of mine once, but I'm not sure if I could meet the layout requirements every month. I seem to take on more and more things and scrapping gets neglected. What I'd REALLY love is a guest spot, though. If I can handle MOC, I know I could do a guest spot, right?!!

5. AnnePC

AnnePC Well-Known Member

It would be a real dream to be a polly !

londoncuppa, sabrinavc, Karen and 2 others like this.
  6. AdrienneMay

AdrienneMay CT - Paislee Press

I would be honored to be a part of this amazing group - in any capacity! Everyone in this community has been so kind to me and supportive and the challenges give me that extra little push to get my layouts scrapped.

7. Erin Taylor

Erin Taylor Well-Known Member

I'd love to be a Polly! :)

lmccandless, Karen and KatrinaHunt13 like this.
  8. kayjaydo

kayjaydo Keeping my feet firmly on the ground

I took a LOOOOOOOONG break from scrapping and at the beginning of the year, needing something just for me, I tried your first challenge, and was hooked again. Not sure what I am going to be doing in February, I hope you have some fun challenges lined up for us!
    As for being a Polly, I wouldn't say no, if offered, but I am probably best off just enjoying scrapping for me again! But I do love browsing the gallery and leaving love, so if there is a position for that going, I'll put my hand up!
    Hugs
    Kerri (who needs a signature...)

9. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@kayjaydo I held off making a new signature because it was one of the challenges last year! One way or another this is the week I'll do one again...I hope!

LynnG, lmccandless, patsyt and 4 others like this.
  10. disneysheryl65

disneysheryl65 Snoring in perfect pitch

I think it would be fantastic!! The pad is the place to be!

londoncuppa, lmccandless and cfile like this.
  11. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

This year I know for sure I don't deserve a pollyspot and have not any ambition of becoming one, but every year I hope to see my name on an idividual challenge allthough I know chances are very slim with so many people entering. Guess most people hope for something, because it gives you so much more adrenaline and probably inspiration on making more beautiful pages and learning more every time.

londoncuppa and lmccandless like this.
  12. patsyt

patsyt Loop-de-loops? Not a fan!

You guys are just babies! :giggle

13. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Thanks for that. I'm really feeling the passage of time today and was pretty melancholy.

patsyt likes this.
  14. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

It would be awesome, and scary at first!

15. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

This would be so awesome indeed! I got to be a Guest Polly last year for a month and I loved it!! Am already dreading the first days of February when withdrawal sets in.:cry Good thing we have a travel break planned in the second week (when it's also my birthday) to one of my favorite cities: Lisbon! This will distract me....And I will have lots of new photos to scrap afterwards :banana

16. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

How are you NOT a Polly already?? I really thought you were!

Ga_L likes this.
  17. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

LOL! Awesome GIF! And I love your pages, amazed you're not a Polly already!

Tree City likes this.
  18. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

lol... I'm wondering the same... lol but NO I'm not a Polly

19. zanthia

zanthia CT - Kate Hadfield

i would love to be a guest or a polly - have no idea what it requires but i know i am not good enough
    if it were to happen it would be a great opportunity to learn and grow. I love being on a store ct as you get to work with such a wide variety of designers with different styles

lmccandless likes this.
  20. Stacy

Stacy Well-Known Member

I would LOVE to be a Polly, I love TLP and I would get so much accomplished! All those years of pics that I would be "forced" to pull out and scrap! That makes me leap with excitement!