MOC Catchup Support Thread

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by bestcee, Jan 26, 2018.

1. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I'm now... 8 behind. I know I can do it, I just have to focus.

bestcee and MrsGaramer like this.
  2. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

sooooooooooooo many to catch up! I can do this. Maybe. Yes. AHHHHHHH

Good luck everyone!

bestcee likes this.
  3. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

the little one is out of the duvet and wanting to try sewing, so I've taken some photos I can use for 24. The lighting isn't perfect as she is needing to be in the warm room, not the light room., but the photos will do.

bestcee likes this.
  4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

That's where the naming fairy spied on you!
    Solidarity Sister! I said I'd watch a friends children *early on a Saturday what was I thinking?!?!*, so I rolled out of bed 10 minutes before they were scheduled to come. I need to go brush my teeth too! And I've been shopping Amazon and TLP too!

Relax. Come back ready to play! Read the challenge on your phone and let it percolate.

5. bestcee

Memories are not perfect, it's fine if the photos are not perfect. In fact, sometimes the imperfect ones capture more than we thought! Enjoy scrapping!

Angela Toucan likes this.
  6. julianz

julianz Well-Known Member

I found a cat to be the most cooperative subject. Got a pet?

honeyandcheese and Angela Toucan like this.
  7. julianz

julianz Well-Known Member

Down to 5 behind but I have commitments all day today.

bestcee likes this.
  8. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

And Kat, I completely followed that stream of consciousness... :nod What does that say about me???

bestcee likes this.
  9. QuiltyMom

I've still got the bits and parts and pieces triptych thingy page to do. I'll probably wait to do that on Monday when I'm at work (you'll understand why!). I was able to get otherwise caught up yesterday and this afternoon. Thankfully I had two pages come together relatively fast. I always love it when that happens!!

honeyandcheese likes this.
  10. QuiltyMom

I'm also taking this break from scrapping to do something I've been meaning to do all month but didn't have the time - leave love in the gallery! I feel bad that I haven't, but it's been hit and miss with me and the computer since MOC began. Since I'm almost caught up with my pages I'm off to leave some love...

bestcee likes this.
  11. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

I am behind because we went on an amazing trip up north and I did not scrap one single page while we were gone.

Here's what I have to catch-up on:
    - COMPLETE January 9 Advice to Your Future Self (Journaling Challenge)... I kind of have this designed in my head, I just don't know what to write
    - COMPLETE January 11 On This Day (Journaling Challenge)
    - COMPLETE January 12 Throwback Photo (Photography Challenge)
    - January 14 Document Your Day (Random Challenge)
    - January 18 Recipe (Random Challenge)
    - January 19 Clip Photo to Title/ Alpha (Technique Challenge)
    - January 22 Geometrical Mosaics (Technique Challenge)
    - January 24 Pieces of Us (Style Challenge)... I took the photos for this
    - January 26 Tradition/ Heritage (Journaling Challenge)
    - COMPLETE January 27 Combine SIX Designers (Random Challenge)
    - January 28 Triangle

So, 10 (NOW 7) behind right now. I've been cranking out at least a few a day, so I should be okay if I can keep that up.

Ones I am most excited for: Geometrical Mosaic and Combine SIX Designers
    Ones I am not as excited for: Advice to Your Future Self and Tradition/ Heritage... I LIKE to journal, but only a line or two.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Dalis and bestcee like this.
  12. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

5 behind. And I'm slumped at work (grading, grading and grading papers right now with internship evaluations added to that next week, apart from my normal teaching lessons ugh) so I have to catch up this weekend. Scrapped 3 pages today. Need to do some more tomorrow. Oh boy. I just need to finish.

[​IMG]

bestcee likes this.
  13. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Wheels are turning and I have plans forming for my pages! :-) Lots of downtime before the competition starts tonight.

bestcee likes this.
  14. bestcee

This could actually be interesting. If you are up to moving, you could call it sick!
    Miserable, or sleeping face, hands by the Kleenex box, and feet wrapped in socks. Ok, I like my feet in socks when I'm sick. You might be different though.

Angela Toucan likes this.
  15. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I'm still one behind, the art doll. I actually like art journaling, but I think I have had so many different emotions going on with hubby's surgery (it was a success), between being scared, worried, now relieved but uncertain about recovery time etc, I haven't been able to figure out how to finish her. (Being on my iPad isn't helping, but the Affinity app is actually pretty great).

bestcee likes this.
  16. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

It's 12:45 am, the girls here for my daughter's sleepover are STILL awake, and this is the first time I've sat down at the computer all day. I'm going to try to finish the layout I started last night...wish me luck! Then I'll be at 15 done. I wonder if I can even make it to 20 before MOC ends?

bestcee likes this.
  17. bestcee

You can do it! You have almost a week to do 5 before it officially closes.

18. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

still 12 behind, will work on a job application first thing in the morning (could take up to 2 hours depending on how awake I am - won't submit it until later on though after I've had family check it over - for jobs I really really really want I always get a 2nd person to look through my application) then the rest of the day is scrappy time - I really really need to make a big dent in my to do pile tomorrow otherwise more than likely it will be game over for me (I'm busy at this stage for 2 out of 5 of the remaining days and that could turn into 3 very easily)

bestcee likes this.
  19. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

:cheer:cheerWe are getting close to the finish line. Come on everyone.. You can do it! :cheer:cheer:stash

QuiltyMom likes this.
  20. Sunberry2

Sunberry2 Full of secret tidbits

I'm a bit behind, but I think it's doable...as long as my little one takes her nap today and I can get some scrappy time every evening (I don't think there's anything pressing to do for the beginning of the week- chores can wait another few days!).
    I can't remember the day's numbers:
    Change your view - I think I finally got a photo that will work
    Username - I've started but the journaling is tripping me up a little...
    Photo title - I had an idea and then used the photos on a different page so I need to go back and find new photos
    Heritage - I I have a photo in mind but don't quite know what kits I'll be using
    6 designers - this shouldn't be too hard once I get a couple photos picked out...
    Shape - I don't even know where I'm going with this one yet.
    I also have a couple others I started last night and just need to finish up and post!