Polly spot.... who's wishing and hoping and dreaming?!?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by lmccandless, Jan 26, 2018.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

2. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

TLP has been my home for years, and every year I hold my breath, but then I turn blue and pass out, so I will hang on, keep breathing and hoping against hope this year :ballonhang

3. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I have been dreaming of becoming a Polly for a long time now. I am not sure if I will finish MOC because I am currently on a cruise. I will have to hustle when I get back. I haven’t pulled an all nighter since college. Lol

4. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I'm interested, but would like to know what the team requirements are for a Polly.

5. jwalls39

jwalls39 Well-Known Member

That would definitely be an experience!!! I love the versatility that all the designers bring!

6. lou

lou Well-Known Member

I'm sure that would be absolutely Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, but realistically not going to happen. ;)

7. ElizabethW

ElizabethW Pledging to lambda lambda polly

Oh, heck yeah! I would LOVE to be a Polly...I've never been on a CT of any type (new goal? am I brave enough?!) but TLP is honestly the scrapping "home" I've been missing ever since Two Peas shut down. I love it here and would love to be more involved!!

:fairydance

8. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I'd love it and am wishing and hoping, I just need to get caught up now to even have a chance.

9. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

10. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

I would love to and I think i'm going to make that a goal for next year. Life has been so crazy over the last two years but I've hit a groove and I finally have more time to dedicate to what makes me happy. I just want to be more involved this year. Get to know more people in the community and really push myself.

11. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Oh, yes! I'd love to be a Polly! And if that doesn't work out I'd love to add a few CTs to my plate.

12. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

HAH HAH, I did the same thing!!!! I made a layout about my month as a Polly! I LOVED my month as a guest Polly and would LOVE to do another month!!! (hint hint!!) That month was a blast, but I think Admins were pulling their hair out at the end of the month after my hundreds of questions on how to do things. BUT----I kept all my notes!!!!! Good luck to all of you who want to be Pollys. I am rooting for you !!!!! :cheer

13. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I so loved my guest spot last October and November!! TLP is such an amazing community to be part of in any capacity though! :-)

14. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

My guest spot was everything so right now I'm wishing on stars and blowing dandelion kisses to the TLP crew to PICK ME!!!!!
    [​IMG]

I'll bring chocolate, wine, and whatever else will secure me the deal!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

I didn't realize there was a possibility of being a Polly at the end of MOC. Not to say I wouldn't love the opportunity! The Lilypad is such a great community and I'm having so much fun here.

16. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

17. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I have always wished to be a Polly ever since I started coming to the pad. But this is probably not my year. With hubby just having had surgery Thursday, we don't know how long or how much physical therapy he will need, it's safe to assume that for the next month or two I'll be pretty well consumed. We are so close to finishing up MOC that I hope I'll be able to finish up the remaining challenges. So far, I'm pretty much on track, thanks to the Affinity app and my iPad. Maybe a guest spot later in the year would be awesome. (I did one once before and LOVED it).

18. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

:jumpeyOf course !!! you have to ask ??? My fingers are blue from crossing them .:pray

19. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

:lalalaUm, yeah. I don't believe that! You do not look that old!!

:giggle My husband laughs at me for being up late scrapping! Let us know what night, and we'll root you on!

20. JenniferJ

JenniferJ Ain't nothing that a Krispy Kreme can't fix

Holly Heck would I ever! Heck yeah! (What was that? Was my name called?) :run LOL:yippee