Fall TV

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by KittyY, Sep 27, 2017.

1. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

I would like to give a big shout out to This is Us for giving me the hard cleansing cry - that I didn't think I needed
    :heartslub

2. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

I'll watch it this weekend when I can ugly cry with no one around. :p

bestcee and KittyY like this.
  3. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I think I'm going to watch last nights after everyone goes to bed tonight! I've been waiting for this show to come back on...and tomorrow Grey's comes back!! *YAY*

4. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Right?? That show always makes me cry. Always!

I am not much of a TV watcher but there are 4 on my roster for fall, which is a crazy amount of shows for me. Big Bang Theory, This is Us, Designated Survivor and Outlander

KayTeaPea, KittyY and cfile like this.
  5. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I am going to watch tomorrow night. I'm too tired tonight to give it the attention it needs. But I am so excited to get into the new season. Right now I'm going to go lay on the couch and watch the new Survivor (PVR'd it) and if I fall asleep, no big deal. I am so excited for tomorrow night's lineup!

KittyY likes this.
  6. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I loved it.. It is the puzzling piece too that gets me. I remember when I watched the pilot.. that first show I was so so so confused. I did not understand until the second episode that it was the same people only at 3 different places in their life! LOL after I saw the second episode I went back to the first and rewatched and it was like a lightbulb went on!

Now I will rewatch on on demand the first episode of season 2 prior to the second episode as I was so excited it returned that I am sure I missed a few extra nuggets of info! I really love this show!

7. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

There are a lot of great shows back...and lots of new ones I'm excited about...Young Sheldon, S.W.A.T., and Seal Team. Also, have you seen Mr. Mercedes? It's from Steven King, which is not really my thing, but for some reason I'm hooked on this show. Just watched Designated Survivor this morning; if only President Kirkman were real, right?!! He's such a breath of fresh air...anyway, This is Us was great, as always. I can NOT wait for Grey's tonight. I've loved it from the beginning. I'm going to go watch Criminal Minds now while folding some laundry! ;)

8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I've been watching last season's "This Is Us". It's not one I can watch when scrapping, so I'm way behind! Maybe once I'm more than 5 episodes in, it'll be easier to listen to?

I watched the first episode of The Orville. I'll have to check out 2 and 3 to decide if I'll keep watching that one.

9. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

I LOVE Designated Survivor! And every last episode I wish for a real life President Kirkman.

3BluEyedBabies likes this.
  10. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

How did I not know this was a tv show? Maybe because I don't have tv except Netflix lol. But I loved the book!

3BluEyedBabies likes this.
  11. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I think you would miss the wonderful facial expressions. They often say a lot more than the words.
    But scrap when you can!

bestcee and jenn mccabe like this.
  12. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

@bestcee I agree with @cookingmylife - the first time I started this show, I watched 2 episodes & I was half paying attention and I did not get what all the fuss was about but I gave it another chance & when I rewatched ... and really paid attention I started to fall in love with the show. Maybe 2 or 3 episodes in. There's a lot of flipping back and forth in time and lot unsaid. I would watch ... rather than just listen. Otherwise you will miss a lot.

I finally got to see S2 E1 last night and loved it. But surprisingly ... no tears this time. I think the end just shocked me. It happened so fast ... I almost missed what was shown!

bestcee likes this.