What will you take away from the MOC?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by jennv, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

I scrap best with challenges.

I've seen MOC for the last three years, never thought I would be "good enough" to participate so didn't. This year I threw "good enough" to the curb and decided to go for it. I Really enjoyed it, I finished all.

I pushed my limits lots because I scrap on my iPad using an app, it took lots of ingenuity to get some of the challenge requirements met.

2. Firstoscartgrouch

What is Anne's skinny page? I was absolutely smitten by Art Journalling and would love to learn more.

3. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Firstoscartgrouch likes this.
  4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Smitten. You make me smile. I hope you come play. There is also an inchies. It is in the art journal forum. I'm on my kindle sonic can't link, but way fun.

Firstoscartgrouch likes this.
  5. jennv

jennv CT - Amy Wolff

Wow. That's impressive. What app do you use?

6. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I'm coming up on digiscrapping for 8 years now & STILL have a hard time with my own clustering. So that'll be what I work on more this year. Studying more pages and trying out.

I should use more perfectly imperfect photos & let them tell stories, that one is harder for me too.

7. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

bwhahahah....cluster challenge on the way!

jennv likes this.
  8. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

As long as you give plenty of instructions I'll go for it!! I remember Ona @wombat146 doing a cluster challenge on me forever ago with a big tutorial and everything & it took me a while to complete & I still don't consider it to be an all that clustery page.

I was REALLY happy this year that the cluster challenge during MOC included a premade thing or I would have been scrambling! I want to be good that it!! The big fancy ones with tons of flowers & amazing shadows & bits & bobs mixed in & they just look perfect. I can't do that!

wombat146 and keepscrappin like this.
  9. jennv

jennv CT - Amy Wolff

I gotta agree. clustering is hard for me too. I wouldn't call myself a simple scrapper, but I'm definitely not a clusterer!! I'm somewhere in between. There are some people that cluster so fantastically that it must be 100 PS layers!! All different sizes, shadows...it's like a work of art!!!

EHStudios likes this.
  10. Firstoscartgrouch

Over App for iOS, every single LO I did for MOC was iPad only. Some may have had several different apps but all had Over

jennv likes this.