new MMM subscription > main kit not free?

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by berniek, Sep 13, 2016.

1. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

I already posted this in the MMM forum on Sunday, but unfortunately with no response, so I'm hoping for more help in here.

I am a new MMM subscriber but the main kit (most current one is August) is not zeroing out when I put it in my shopping bag and then view the bag. This is supposed to be free for me, right?!
    Also I am not getting a discount on any August MMM product. The older products only give me the general sale discount. I believe I should be getting a larger discount now that I'm a subscriber?

I would love to use the kit for the MMM birthday challenges also I really want to take advantage of the sale while it is still lasting. I would really appreciate a prompt response! Thanks a lot in advance!

2. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

Sorry for the delay. @lmccandless is the one who can help you on this. I've tagged her to be sure she will see it. :)

3. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

4. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Great minds think alike. I think we had to hit post reply at exactly the same time.

5. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

@berniek - My apologies...I didn't get your tag from the M3 forum. I've made a quick adjustment to your account and you're all set to check out with the August kit and add-ons. Remember that your discount is off the regular price, so you'll see the additional discount in the subtotal area of your order. Please let me know if you need any additional help.

carilyne likes this.
  6. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

bellbird likes this.
  7. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

looks like you tagged the right people @Cath_ thanks for your patience, i'm sure they'll do what they can when they see this - hope you plan to join some of the Halloween fun this weekend - it's looking huge!

Cath_ and lmccandless like this.
  8. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

@Cath_ Thank you for re-subscribing. I've fixed up your store account and you're all set. Enjoy the new collection :)

bellbird and Cath_ like this.
  9. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

thank you

bellbird and lmccandless like this.