M3 Roll Call - Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mishou, Aug 21, 2014.

1. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

HI!
    I`m Terri (Meterr in forums) and Im a stay at home mom for many years. My husband and I have been together since 1989. We have two grown kids and a 12 year old son. We have four grandkids (ages 5, 4, 2 and 2 months) all from our oldest. Our youngest is the only one still at home. He has autism and sensory issues.
    I started scrapping back in the early 90s, and digi scrapping a few years back. I use an older program (PSP9) I want to learn to use newer programs but guess I need to YouTube how to open two things in the program at once! For now, ill use the older program in comfy with. I do traditional scrapping and loving doing mixed media type stuff. I`m VERY into vintage things, the past, and my ancestors photos. I love using old photos and think its fun to use ultra modern kits with vintage photos! In my free time I read a book a day, love documentaries, collecting anything old, genealogy, colouring, old movies and Pinterest.

2. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

Hello everyone !
    I'm not new at the Lilypad but new here in the M3 family. I'm very happy to be here.

mcurtt likes this.
  3. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

Wohoo!! Great to have you ladies with us

Ga_L likes this.
  4. paula kesselring

paula kesselring Designer

Hello everyone, SO GOOD TO KNOW ALL OF YOU better!!!!
    :bk

Ga_L likes this.
  5. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Hi everybody,

I am Rikki from Germany. I have been digiscrapping since 2004 and am new to the TLP forum, not so much to the store, :-). After ogling the M3 kits for months I jumped and subscribed now and am really looking forward to playing a little more with mixed media.

I just downloaded the August kit and it blew me away, it's so gorgeous!

Rikki

paula kesselring and Lynne-Marie like this.
  6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I too am a stay at home mum, and lots of kids. A few with sensory issues and just keeping me on my toes. When you are ready to move to another program, we are here for support! I have been known to even take phone calls to walk you thru! I had CS5 for over a year, and wouldn't open it, I was so scared! lol, so I totally understand your hesitancy!

Just tickled pink to see you here zipping around and being your sweet self! Don't forget to create! tee hee

I laughed outloud at not being new to the store. I agree with gorgeous of the M3, and we are truly a lucky group to have such talent creating lovelies for us to play with here!

To you all...
    Welcome to the M3 fun, where everything is just right!

paula kesselring and Ga_L like this.
  7. crazsquaw

crazsquaw I can totally make that...

Hello! :)
    I'm Becki, 47 empty nester with granddaughters who I love to scrap! My 4th was born at the end of July and my 5th is due at the beginning of October ♥
    I have been scrapping since the late 80's and when I started digi in 2008/2009 it really dug it's claws in! LOL I became seriously addicted immediately. I am on several CT's and digi scrapping is my passion...sometimes that's not a good thing ;) I'm not new to TLP, but I am new to M3.

I LOVE the expressive pages I have seen and I really want to be able to create pages that look like so many out there, you're all quite the inspiration!! :)

8. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Hello! I'm Bev, wife of 33+ years and mother two biological sons (25 and 19) and an adopted daughter (14). I grew up in Michigan (Go MSU!) and have lived in North Carolina for 29 years.

I don't compute with fruit.

Prior to becoming a SAHM and homeschooler, I worked full time in the Information Technology field for 20 years. Just have 3 more years of homeschooling and then that is done too. I work 2 days a week for 6 months of the year delivering produce for a local farm; I tell people I work for veggies.

I started paper scrapbooking in 2000. I started digital scrapping in 2008 and went to digital only in 2013. I use Artisan (the former Creative Memories, Panstoria and now Forever product). I love watching Photoshop technique videos and then trying to figure out how to do it in Artisan.

I love the colors, quirkiness, and styles often found in art journal kits. I have been hanging out at TLP since December and decided it was time to jump in and get more creative with my style. I look forward to learning from all of you.

9. paula kesselring

10. rarou47

rarou47 Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm Sylvie aka rarou47 from France. I'm 52 in the real life (25 in my head). I began paper scraping in 2005, then discovered digi-scaping and love it. I love all kind of arts, sewing, painting, card-making,...and I did some design too. I began art journaling as a therapy after my father's death. And now, I find my own path, making messy pages, collages and canvas.
    I'm a happy member of Paula's Kesselring Ct since 2012. Love everything she does.
    As live turns crazy, I make less pages. But try to focus on art journal pages that make me feel good.
    Happy to be with you all.

paula kesselring and Ga_L like this.
  11. suruha

suruha Member

I have been a Lilypad member and subscriber for forever. I'm just a real private person. I tend to create art; have been in to art all my life. When I met Photoshop, some 10+ years ago, I saw a way to digitally create the art I love.
    The scrapbooking community was just the perfect platform in which to learn all about Photoshop. I gained as much from the kind folks in the forums as I did in watching video tuts and reading tutorials and anything else on PS I could get my eyes on! Practice makes perfect, so, I like coming here for the challenges. Besides, there is always a good special going on and, I love the tutorials!
    What with all the M3 celebrations going on, I couldn't help but take a closer look! So, today, I took the plunge! I got the 'new' member free gift, as well, so, now, I can go do the rest of the challenges for the celebration!
    Thank you for allowing us in to the private sanctuary (LOL) of the M3 people!
    I'm Su, by the way. As well as being real big into my art, I am a mom to three grown children, all out of the home. I have a bunch of grandchildren! Two, by my youngest daughter, who lived with me for years! My son has 5 children, but, only one which is his. Still, they are all my grandchildren! I have a special relationship with each of them. Even the fur babies!
    I've advanced at my stage of learning to some of the more intensive Photoshop training courses and am learning many new techniques. Once you get past the 'How-to's" in Photoshop, learning what to do with all that info was the hardest part for me. I like to help others who are going through the same thing themselves.
    Thank you for your interest!
    I've used the same avatar since I started online. But, if you're curious, here is the real me:

Moi 058 450x450.png

Su
    suruha

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  12. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

I visited your gallery and WOW!! I can see that you've been crafting your art for a while! Welcome! I look forward to seeing more of your layouts in the gallery! :)

13. paula kesselring

14. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

woo hoo! I am just so excited ya'll are all here!! We are here to help, encourage and occasionally make you laugh!

15. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

I joined in the birthday party way late, but loved it a lot so I decided on a 2 month subscription. I will probably renew it though. My style of scrapbooking has changed so much since I started in 2010. I realize I really like to go the creative, artsy way. I can't wait to join in on the challenges and fun!

Oh, I'm not new to TLP but new to M3. ;) duh.

Lynne-Marie likes this.
  16. suruha

suruha Member

@berniek I did the very same thing! My 'style' has evolved to where I like the artsy designs more, also! We both started M3 for about the same reasons and at the same time. Welcome! "Great minds think alike" they say, so.... LOL

17. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Hi everyone. I joined up back in 2014 but then drifted away from M3 but after taking a year or so to play, learn new techniques and experiment with my style, I find I keep gravitating to my M3 stash for bits and pieces for my pages so I have a new subscription and am excited to play along with challenges and use some new products.

18. paula kesselring

19. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

:circlesHi everyone!!! I can't WAIT to get started!!!!!

mcurtt likes this.