Is it possible now?

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by dvhoward, Mar 24, 2016.

1. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

Before the site update when you were looking through the store and you clicked on a product (to check it out), you returned to the same place in the list of products when you returned to page with all the products. Now you end up back at the top of products page. Wondering if that "stay put" feature could be added back into the site. Hope this made some sense. If not, no prob. It was just so convenient before.

djp332 and Cath_ like this.
  2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

when i click the "go back" button in my browser, if I give it a minute or so, it does usually go back to where I was. I'm not sure how you're doing it that is different.

ETA - I use chrome on my desktop and on my mobile devices.

3. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

When I hit the back button in Opera, it goes back to where I was as well. I don't even have to wait a minute or so.

4. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

In Safari (on Mac) it goes back to where it was as well.

What I wish for is that it could remember from day to day that I prefer the pages to always load showing ALL the products, not just a measly 15. I want to see everything at once! :D I haven't gotten around to seeing if there's a setting for that that though. At least I only have to reset it at the beginning of each shopping session and it remembers to show all products for that session.

klee73010 likes this.
  5. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

could right click kit and open in new window and not lose your spot

jk703 likes this.
  6. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I'm big on right clicking too.

7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I do as Cath mentioned. :) Hoping it works out for you, Diane!

8. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Diane, you have to give it a little time with out clicking anything and it will take you were you where, but I do right click a lot.

9. dvhoward

Thanks!

Nope: I just tried it again. I looked at FFD's template in BYOC with it set to See ALL. I opened up the template page, hit the back arrow and it took me back up 8 rows of kits (not the very top of the list). I waited for over 2 minutes and nothing happens. I have to scroll down 8 rows to get back to the same template kit where I was before. I'm in Chrome. I suppose I'll try it in Edge. I right clicked but did not see how that would get me back to the original page. I must be doing something wrong if it works for all of you.

Just tried Edge, same thing. It used to work for me before the site update, but not now. Oh, well....

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  10. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I right click and open in a new tab. Then if I want it I can add it to my cart. Then just close that tab, and I'm back to my original tab. I use Firefox or Chrome.

Cath_ likes this.
  11. dvhoward

Oh, now I see what was meant. Thanks!

bestcee and Cath_ like this.